Sorta seeing this guy but I made a list of things I wanna do on my 21 birthday. Kissing another guy is one of them.. Do you think I should tel him?

Okay so I'm turning 21 and it's a big deal. So I made a list of 21 things I wanna do on my birthday that are crazy and some of them are inappropriate and involve other men. We're not exclusive but were dating and I think he really likes me. But I'm still technically single so I wanna let loose and go crazy for my birthday, but I don't know if that's wrong or not. Should I just do it and not tell him since it's gonna be with a stranger anyways and not mean anything? Or should I tell him! What should I do?

Update * ok is it okay and completely acceptable to do the list if u asked him to come to ur birthday and he says he has plans? Like wtf!!! Now can I do the list? Like he don't even try and when I said don't worry about it he said okay like?
I know where not exclusive but and I gave him late notice but if he really liked me don't u think be would come and or remember my birthday cuz he obviously didn't? Please comment! I was gonna talk to him about us but what the point if he doesn care

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think you should make this about your birthday, and your 21st birthday wishes (that's not the root of your motivations!). This is about you, and what you want in your life. If you have wants and needs like this, maybe it's clear that you simply aren't ready for a committed relationship. You want to have fun and date around, or you'd already be serious about this guy right?

It seems like you need to have a talk with this guy to make it clear that you're young and want to go out and have fun with other people--take things slow and keep it casual. If he's not okay with that, end it and don't waste his time. It's not fair to him or yourself to string him along if you really want to go out and live life :P

• You got me all wrong. If he asked me to be his gf today id say yes and not do the list cuz I do like him but since I am single I don't want to find out that he's not as into me as I thought and not do my original plans for my birthday cuz that would suck

• Ok thanks this was very helpful

• Good luck, lady! :)

What Guys Said 6

• Sounds hot. Look... if the guy really can't respect you for the crazy girl you are then that's his loss (or gain, depending on how you look at it). Just don't count on him being okay with it, whether you tell him or he finds out later, because you're not entitled to it. He's going to feel how he feels. You know there can be consequences; own up to your decision and accept those consequences as an adult.

And have fun. ;)

• I'm not gonna tell him if he says he wants me to be his gf cuz I won't do it if he says that. If he says he's not sure or some other bull shit like that I will tell him and I will do it

• You're not obligated to tell him, no. But I also think that you should be considerate of his feelings. It almost sounds like you're just not ready to date someone that has serious intentions for you.

• No I am. I just want this one night. It's not like I'm doing it because I want other guys it's just cuz it's my day and I wanna be crazy lol

• I get what you're saying... I really do.

That's why I made the comment that maybe you shouldn't be dating someone who has serious intentions with you at the moment. Because if I was seeing a girl that I was really into and she knew it, and I found out she'd fooled around like that, I'd lose all interest.

• He told me he likes that I'm crazy as in just outgoing and fun but he knows I'm not a slut and I'm not and in a relationship ur more likely to get a priest to cheat on his wife that's how against cheating I am. Butttt the thing is he never told me he wanted me to be his gf or he never told me he would in the future I just think he really likes me. What if I'm wrong and he leaves me for a girl named Britney and I threw away my crazy 21st birthday for nothing? Id be upset!

• Fuck no what would that accomplished

• It's my birthday! U only turn 21 once! Plus we're not exclusive at all

• all I'm sayin is if it were me I probably wouldn't be to happy about it but I'm not him. But if your need a voulunter I'm availible

• I guess you should tell him or not do it.
    As if I was the guy then I would feel disgusted.

• You would be disgusted if I told u?

• If he is okay with it then go ahead.

Personally I won't even let any other guy touch my lady on any inappropriate spot , let alone kissing.

I won't mind if we are sex buddies or friends with benefits.

• Not even if ur not bf and gf and it's her birthday of her life?

• Tell him so he can stop wasting his time on you

• If you do it, word may get around

• I know that's why I was thinking I should but if it's wrong not to tell him then I would tell him anyways

What Girls Said 2

• Since you aren't exclusive, I don't think you're obligated to tell him. However, if you do tell him anyway, or if he finds out somehow, don't be surprised if he stops thinking of you as relationship material.

• But I'm super faithful! It's just one night! I'm usually a very good girl in terms of not being slutty

• I'm gonna ask him what he wants from me and if he doesn't say a relationship then I will do it

• Sounds like a solid plan, actually.

• If I were you I would never think about kissing someone rather than my date. I just can't.
    If you really do want still, just don't tell him. It can hurt you know.