How do you guys feel when you see your girlfriend being screamish over bugs?

You know, when she's too grossed out to kill it or something. How do you REALLY feel when she gets you to kill it? Especially if its something big and gross like a cockroach. *shudders*

Most Helpful Guy

• For me and my GF its the other way around.. heh-*sees spider*

*run like a fukin gaselle*

What Guys Said 11

• I think it's totally cute :3

• It depends on the situation. I like helping out and being protective. But other times it can be annoying. For example if she is startled a big nasty arachnid, that can be scary regardless if you're male or female. But if the insect is just sitting there, small, totally unthreatening, and she's screaming for me to do something about it, that's just annoying; I've actually had that exact situation happen to me, but she got upset and bitchy with me for actually killing it instead of throwing it outside.

• A knight in shining armor!!

• To be fair, it amuses me.

• If I can hurt you like sting n bite then yeah I'd get out the room
    . I don't know if it's little bug I just pick it up n put it outside

• Well, i usually kill them if they are around me because i hate them :D

• Not a problem! It really is kinda cute. I don't have a problem getting critters. I wish you could have known my last cocker spaniel Katie. She's gone now, but she had a wonderful habit. She LOVED to catch roaches! I could call her anywhere in the house and tell her to get the roach and she could hunt it out and get the sucker no matter where it went. I really miss her!

• I think it's so funny for people to be scared of something do small like spider or small bugs like that. Now if it's a bee or another sting insect? I run like a little bitch lol. I hate stinging insects!!!

• Ironically, I fear cockroaches & lizards more than I fear bees. Although I have been stung by bees before lol. xD

• Lizards are awesome!! Why would you be afraid of those? They never hurt anyone! Cockroaches are gross! But they're easy to kill. Bees, wasps or hornets... if you swat them and not kill them they fight back with a sting and get their friends! Not fun lol

• I scream right with ya.
    If someone talks of a cockroach in a room, I am gone from that room.
    Seriously, in like 2 seconds. Gone.

• I think she needs to man up instead of being a wimp.

What Girls Said 1

• I don't feel that way. I just simply hit it LOL I couldn't stand it because some guys would be screaming like girls when they saw cockroaches, centipede, and etc