So am I an unfaithful/loyal gf?

Girl or boy whatever. So i'm in a relationship, and my ex. We broke up two years ago still loves me andi love him.. were not really ready to get back together ar all. but he toldme everything he feels about me and i did too. I dont want my bf to see the messages.. am i? ;-;

Thank you. I really apperciate your comments. I can see now that I shouldn't do this to him. I did not explain that correctly though. Please don't judge me. I'm just one of those confused people.

Most Helpful Guy

• If you two love one another but your confused cause
    your young yet no offense my idea is be best friends
    with him i feel girls/ guys who wait have special things
    come their way and it might be happen someday you
    can't just give up i wish you the best

What Guys Said 3

• Sorry but yep sounds like you are. Can't have both either cut it off with who you're with or take another chance. I'd go with your ex? Still. likes you after all this time so it seems pretty genuine. And by hiding the s3 messages guess you are too. Good luck hope you make the right choice. Sure it'll be hard on your current boyfriend but. in the long run it will turn out fine. First month or 2 may be hard but it will all turn out for the better

• you know what just put yourself in your boyfriend position and see how you will feel about yourself and you will have your answer
    but as for my answer YES YOU ARE

• How can you be "confused" if you know what you want?

• Good point. I guess that part wasn't necessary

What Girls Said 2

• u need to be more detailing on ure story not enuff info. um just erase the messages so ure bf dnt see it and leave those men alone i guess

• Yeah you're emotionally cheating on him, why stay with him if you love you're ex? that's really mean.