Guys! If you are in late 20s what do you think about 38 years old woman who looks 30? Can you consider marriage?

My bf is 29 and I am 39. He always say I look around 30 years old at max and I am very beautiful. I am Korean so I know I look young. I have a slender body with long black hair and I am like Lucy Lu type with cuter face lol.
Anyway,
I have been dating him for 5 months now and everything seems going well but I am not sure what he is thinking... I don't want to mention about marriage because I don't want to give him a pressure and also I know it is too early to discuss about it... But I am not sure if he is thinking about future with me or not.
He always says he wants to get married after finishing his school (two years left)
And eventually have kids. If I wait him for that long to get married with him I will be 41 and I am not sure if I will be able to have babies. Its simple math but do guys usually think about women's age limitation for pregnancy? Do you think he knows about it but not even considering about it? i know he is not just playing with me... He has been very sincere and we have been together every weekend. We always have great conversations and laughs. He always buys me flowers and expensive jewelries... He never let me pay for dinner. He doesn't hesitate spend his money on me even he doesn't make that much money. I thought that could be a good sign but I am not sure where this relationship is going... Do you think he is considering marriage with me? or do you think he is just having a good time with me for now? I wonder if he can even consider marriage with me because of the age gap...

By the way he is very good looking and he could be dating anyone around his age... That is my another concern.

Most Helpful Guy

• If he wants children, he definitely considered your age. That's actually why I wouldn't have a long term relation with a 38 year old.

Do you know if he wants them? You should ask him, it's a big deal.

• Yes he clearly said he wants children. He said his goal of having relationship is marriage... But he tells me he won't get married another two years. He said he wants to he able to provide family. If he is considering about getting married with me and having kids with me don't you think he would give me a hint by now? Or do you think he is not just thinking that far at all?

• Usually it would be a little early. But that's one of the trade off of being with an older women in her late 30s. As the younger man, you have to realize and accept that she will come strong and early if she wants children because time is literally running out for her.

There's no guarantee that his only there for fun. I just said that it was a possibility. You'll have to sit down and talk with him.

Do you want children?

• Yes I want a baby...

What Guys Said 4

• First of all just because you think he is good looking does not me everyone around his age would think the same and would want to date him. If you thought he had more to offer than just looks you would not have said that he is very good looking and could be dating anyone around his age. There is more to a person than just looks. If he is always buying you expensive jewelries when he doesn't have much money is crazy. Eventually you will expect him to have some form of jewelry even if you want any or not if he keeps buying it for you as much as you make it sound like he is.

• tell him next time you two are alone and ask what about kids if he says he wants them then ask what I was pregnant now and if he says great then ask him to marry you then get busy if he says yes and start making babies

• marriage?

no

• No. You look young now, but only have a handful of years left.

youbentmywookie.com/.../asian_timeline.jpg

• Why is he dating me then?

• He could have a fetish for Asians, fetish for old women, could be enjoying the last of your prime years, could lack success in dating women his own age (They have options), or he could simply love you. Many possible factors.

What Girls Said 1

• You sound insecure and expecting marriage. Five months is too short. Give it a year.

• It isn't about time but what he will feel eventually.

• Yes I get along with his friends very much that he takes me everywhere with him. I have it met his mom because she is faraway but I have talked to her on the phone and he even tries to have three way conversation with her on Skype. I think his mom still thinks about me as same generation as him because he has a sibling who is the same age as me... So I am sure his mom is not seeing me like I am his " mom" lol

• Hope for the best. 😉