Is it possible to get a girlfriend without teasing or flirting?

I have Asperger's syndrome which means I takes every single word I hear seriously and I'm too shy to flirt as I might come out as Pervy/creepy.

Seriously, flirting is harder than rocket science!

Most Helpful Girl

• YES YES YES

Don't get brainwashed by mainstream media where all males are sexy macho beasts who attack drooling females with their hairy chests...

I myself have several mental disorders which cause me to act awkward in public. I have never even tried to flirt etc. but I have had few partners over these years and we became lovers only after overcoming a friend-phase :)

What Girls Said 4

• Yeah, for sure it is. I dated a guy with Asperger's for over a year and I loved him quite a bit. He was just really honest, sweet and totally himself, which I loved. As cliched as it sounds all you have to do is be your true self and chuck the girl a compliment once in awhile, when you're comfortable around her try doing little flirty things like touch her hand or shoot her a nice smile, a little bit goes a long way!

• Ya its possible but you have to find the right girl that won't always go off of flirting. You should also ask a close friend to help you out. My boyfriend is kind of an introvert so he sort of felt the same way when we first started to talking. One of his best friends who is also a really good friend of mine helped him out a little. Also flirting doesn't always have to do with talking, its about body language also. You can also give complements, not too much though, just enough to make her blush.

• A lot of girls like the flirting and teasing. You just need to find a girl who isn't into that.

• i believe it is possible

What Guys Said 2

• Of course it is. You don't always have to flirt or tease. "Just be yourself" is a cliche but its true (unless you're really like a freak or a demonic shape shifter). Just let her be comfortable around you and occasionally throw a compliment or two, which isn't flirting if it's subtle and true. Time is your best friend, not teasing or flirting

• i would imagine so but probably going to be much harder