What do you look for in a guy? WHITE GIRLS only?

What gives you that sense of "connection"? Something that separates the friends from the suitors?

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q789568-what-race-do-you-prefer-to-date
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q714394-what-race-do-you-prefer-to-date
www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q1039196-what-race-do-you-prefer-dating

Stop acting as if I'm racist like most people don't have a race preference. I'm not going to apologize for wanting opinions from the kind of girl I'm looking for.

If I said "emo girls only" people would've had no problem with it.

Most Helpful Guy

• lol @ everyone getting their panties in a twist calling you racist. Can't even ask a question focused on one race of people without people screaming racist anymore. Too many liberals for me :(

• I couldn't have said it better myself. How many Indians and Asians made these types of questions here? Within the past month even.

What Girls Said 10

• Hey, I can answer this for you. I have only ever had that sense of connection with one guy (my current crush). What attracts me about him is his positive personally. He never complains, is always respectful and polite towards me and others, and is an all around good guy. He is so much fun to talk to. I never get bored when I'm with him because we can be serious, or joke around with each other. He really listens to me and responds to what I am saying.

• There's lots of kind people out there. What separated him from the rest for you?

• A guy who doesn't care about race like you do.

• I suppose you never seen a race poll here?

• It did, apology accepted. :) That's true. You equally disapprove of the many other people here who automatically exclude potential suitors due to their race?

• I cannot disapprove with personal preferences, but when someone asks for opinions and excludes certain races or even all races but one, then I do disapprove of that. Sorry.

• Someone who doesn't specify he's looking for white women.

• Everyone has a preference. See GAG preference polls.

• High up on my list for connection is a non-racist male. Without that, no connection what so ever.

• Dude, it's just my preference. Do you have any preferences?

• Listen here, guy. That's just generalizing. COCOCHANEL's opinion is very representative of the Japanese preference. It will be very different to yours. Check the update. Like I said, if I said "emo girls only" nobody would've said shit.

• I'm done here, I've given you my opinion. That's that.

• White girls only?

Well Im looking for guy who isn't racist at all

• It's not racist, it's just my preference.

• That doesn't make any sense buddy

• Okey now that I actually thought about it, you aren't racist you just sound one. Women are women, its okey that you perfer dating white women, but it hasn't nothing to do with this question. Women are women they like same things about men some of them may think differently even white ones. Just try next time; what do women look for in guys/guy? You will get more answer than you know

Sorry begin rude just came to say this.

• A great captivating personality and charisma.

• What does that look like to you?

• Thanks for answering, it helps.

• You're welcome :)

• Someone who is funny and can make me laugh. Also someone who is good looking.. Obviously lol

• You're hot.

• I like the way you think. Me. You. Against the world! :)

• Mail me :)

• Lol, i'm not gonna get uptight about the "white girls" only comment because it's only a preference rather than racist. I'm white, and even if I were a different race, I wouldn't see anything wrong with it. Anyway, my sense of connection comes mostly from sense of humor. If the guy can give me a sense of humor, then I feel I get connected quicker. If they're dull, then it gets boring and I wanna detach myself quick Lol. After the sense of humor comes in play, I like to make sure they're a gamer. LOL. I know this may seem like a lame trait, but I love gamers because i'm one, and being able to do that with my lover, is amazing. Sharing a strong hobby together is so fun, with lots of bonding. :D

• Most want someone who isn't this racist. "Whites only"? What is this, the 1940s?

• Not racist at all.

• What?

• It's just my preference.

• So? You don't have to tell, and definitely not like that.

What Guys Said 4

• I don't know what's up with everyone calling you racist for only being attracted to white girls, in my opinion your not being racist, it just that you have a "racial preference" for white women. It's all most impossible to know what girls look for in a man, as for each woman it's different. What one woman is looking for in a man will be different from what another woman is looking for in a man. I know I'll probably get a lot of down votes for people disagreeing with my opinion.

• Thank you! Glad to see people not succumbing to the herd mentality.

• White girls only? What kind of a question is this? Racist much?

• No it's my preference

• So I guess it was only preference to what race was aloud in certain restrooms back in the 50s?

• There's plenty of Asians and Indians who do the same thing. It's just a question for those we prefer

• Wouldn't touch a black chick, white all the way.

• Wouldn't touch an Asian, Indian, Eastern or a Black. Whites are the best, IMO.

• HEIGHTS of RACISM. No girl would want a Racist man be it white or any damn colour in the universe. You aren't getting a girl with this attitude forget a white girl but any girl at all.

• Bro agree it or not but you are a RACIST -1 won't prove me wrong

• How am I racist? In my update there are polls and comments stating their preference. Are they racist too?

• A murderer can not say in the court there are others too who murder every day so I am not wrong. But the reality is wrong is wrong whether its done by 100 people or just 1. Racist all the way