Follow up setting where and when for date?

I met a guy the week before the 4th of July weekend when I had to go out of town. The next day he sent me a text and I responded the next day Following Monday he texted and asked me out "for food and drink" which I accepted and he asked when. I had a loaded week that week so I asked how about next Tuesday, which is now tomorrow. We were to meet after work. The last I heard from him was a text last Wednesday saying, "Sounds good! Let me see the choices we have... there are lots of then." What do I do if I don't hear anything else back?

• Do nothing. Upon seeing him again, be polite but decline another date
  • Send light hearted text asking where and when tomorrow night in a flirty way
Hypothetically, what do I do if I hear from him tomorrow - the "day of" the date?
New Text "Since the last time we were in contact I have some vehicle issues and they may have to take my car tomorrow evening. Can I buy you lunch tomorrow? It would be a part personal business and pleasure lunch... if you are available." What to do?

What Guys Said 1

• I would text and ask straight up where and when you guys are meeting. if he has issues he will make it known... No beating around the bush so to speak.

What Girls Said 0