Does it matter if girls have short or long hair?

I had a conversation with couple of friends (8 guys) and they all seemed to agree that they prefer to date girls with long hair. what's the deal exactly? what's wrong with short hair?

• I prefer long hair
  • I prefer short hair

Most Helpful Guy

• short hair looks masculine

What Guys Said 11

• Honestly, I much prefer long hair. I guess it's more feminine. I don't like that so many girls are getting super short cuts now.
    I am not attracted to girls with short hair unless it's a super special case.

• It's just more feminine. It's like, I don't really want to see a guy's haircut on a girl. It just looks out-of-place.. I don't know much more than that really :P

• My preference is for women with long hair. Just more attractive and feminine to me.

• In most cases I prefer long hair, yet in some rare cases I find some women more attractive with short hair, like for instance, Halle Berry.

• I prefer short hair, its just sexier to me

• Shoulder length is fine with me. Doesn't have to be super long.

• I like both just it d├ępends of style and clothes :D

• White guys tend to prefer long.

• I prefer Mid-back

• Long hair is more attractive than short to me, actually short hair is sometimes attractive, depends on the cut and the face and the body.

So In my opinion change in looks is nice from time to time !

And another advantage for you that I think of, that it will be healthier for your hair when you get to cut it short for a while !

• I feel I've confused you
      Okay, long hair haha

• Doesn't really matter. Emma Watson had short hair and she was still insanely hot. As long as the hairstyle fits you and doesn't make you look boyish...

What Girls Said 3

• Long hair is typically seen as more feminine. Also, a lot of guys like hair they can play with, especially during sex (or so I've been told) and long hair makes that easier. Personally, i think a lot of girls can pull off short hair, but typically most men don't find short hair (like around the ears or under shoulder length) very attractive. At least, this is what I've gathered from all the men I have spoken to about it.

• Longer hair has always been associated with being much feminine. However shorter hair, such as young Elizabeth Taylor had more of a classy look. Halle Berry short can be seen as confidence.

All can be beautiful.

A womens hair ia her crown and glory.

• Most men love long hair, but during sex it gets in the way especially when u are on top or giving a bj.