Trying to not have sex again. What should I do I don't want her to walk away?

I started dating this girl. I told her that I wanted to wait til I have sex because every time I had it it was just physical and to me it should be more about connection and emotion i know kinda lame. The problem is that she wants to do other things and I'm cool with that I'm just not sure if it will end up leading to sex which I think it will.

Most Helpful Guy

• How about rather than worrying about the future which hasn't happened yet, and making her pay the price for your past - just go with the flow of this new relationship.

• its better to lay down a nice set course by withstanding from sex, so your more likely going to have a more connected future with this woman

What Girls Said 2

• It's not lame to want an emotional and romantic connection, I think that's great! But you guys should sit down and set restrictions on how far you'd go, what are the boundaries, etc. I understand that in the heat of the moment things can lead from petting, etc. to a whole different level. It will be hard for you and her to control your urges but I'm sure if she really likes you she'll understand.

• First of all its not lame to want to wait for a emotional connection. If Im being honest with myself I wish I would of waited to have my first time with my current boyfriend (I lost it a month before we were together). there's such a big difference with having sex with someone you like and someone you love. Anyway if you are afraid it will lead to sex just let her know you dont want to go that far before you guys fool around. If she likes you she'll respect that.

What Guys Said 1

• just have self control and make sure it doesn't lead to sex. i recon if you do oral n stuff you may aswell go all the way, its oretty much the same