Ladies, could you rate me honestly please (filler)?

tinypic.com/view.php?pic=21j41vr&s=8#.U8ODtpRdWSo

That pic was from my time as a USMC Scout Sniper

...
Getting this question removed. Tired of being undermined here. Yes, thats me. Yes my picture is on google. That however does not mean my picture is illegitimate. Think for yourselves people.

Most Helpful Guy

• Goddamn Ryan Gosling supersoldier over here. I can hear the sounds of panties dropping through my computer screen.

What Girls Said 26

• You're very handsome!

Good for you for serving your country. My older brother is a fighter pilot in the air force branch of the Canadian Forces... he did two tours in Afghanistan.

• Ahh Canadians :) those guys were so funny when I was out there

• Wow! You're handsome!! and extra points for being a soldier :)

• If that's really you I'll give you a 10 in the bangable scale.

• I think you look sexy, the uniform helps BUT you dont have lips... a problem for me.

• That's because my lips are together in the photo :)

• However true this may be, having full lips means even if they are together they are very much there. Not the case in this pic. They are quite thin! Minor detail, I just like larger puffy pillow lips... your still sexy.

• Haha alrighty then.

• Are you really asking that question? I think you know that you're really freakin handsome...

• I'd like to think so :)

• WOW YOUR REALLY HANDSOME!! 9/10! Oh and the fact you're a soldier or in the army i dunno, even better. I've always had a thing for guys in that uniform

• Really nice! 9/10 :D

• And you look a bit like Ryan Gosling :) Points for being in the USMC :)

• no worries, it's a good thing haha

• Hmmm... I should exploit this...

• Just from the photo, cute. It's all about how confident the guy presents himself (open, not afraid to look foolish, takes initiative)--that's the line between man and loser.

• Well, there's a lot of those kind of men in the service! Training changes you in so many ways.

• Really hot!!! 9!

• Awe damn 😒😞

• But hey, go ahead and believe him if you want. It's slander.

• Either way, who evers in that picture he's hot. I could see myself going all the way with him.

• Awww ur cute! Aw ur handsome if thhats better haha

• Good looking you are :D

U look like that one actor... Can't remember his name :X

• You are definitely Handsome.. like.. Reeeaaally handsome :D

• So I've been told. Apparently I look like Ryan Gosling according to numerous other GAGers

• My friends will laugh when I tell them about this comparison haha

• hahahaha coz they jealous :P :P hahahhaa

• Dude, you're hot and cute. ;)

• The guy in that picture is hot, but is it really you? I saw the other comments before I posted.

• Certainly but MY picture is indeed on google due to my old blog and what-not

• Alas, people have annoyingly jumped to conclusions. I'm getting a mod to take this down because I'm sick and tired of people questioning my service even though I put my life on the line for them.

• I was just asking that's all. You can never be sure with the internet that's all. Since it is you, I apologize.

• Definitely handsome and cute :)

• You look good :) like very good ;)

• I am a lesbian and I think you are extremely cute!

• So you are one of those guys that are hot and don't kno it.

• yyou are a 8+ love evrything !!!

• Really good looking. You're very handsome :)

• Never mind so lol

• If you want to believe this slander go ahead. It's your prerogative. .

• I'm only answering the question you asked. If that's you in the picture yes you are extremely attractive. If it is somebody just using this picture, the guy in it is still attractive.

• Yea, you're pretty hot! :)

• HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHHAAHHAAHHAHAHAAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHHAAHHAHAAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAAHHAHAAHHAAHAHHAHAAHHAAHHAAHAHHAAH FFAAAAAAAKKKKKKKEEEEE. BITCHES STAY DUMB AND THIRSTY.

• you're not bad. i give you a 7.

• If this really is you, definitely seeing the ryan gosling comparison. Feel like you really don't need our opinions. minus 2 for being a dodgers fan tho

• Wow your HOT! then again I could never resist a cute guy in uniform

What Guys Said 5

• I salute you for your services:)

• 10/10 would bang sniper!

• Or... I would "bang" you before you got to me haha

• No, it's the bunch of sexy guys in a group that's hot

• I don't know about them haha.

• *Looks at question*

*Looks at comments*

There's a very easy way to fix this you know. Post a picture of yourself up holding a sign that says "I love girls as guys."

You would shut everyone up immediately. Just helping you out.

• I'm not gay, but you look like Adam Levine you'll get women.

• Lol that isn't him I found this picture all over google hahah