Why is it the longer your In a relationship the less sex you have? What gives girls?

Longer relationships make for less sex. I don't get it. Tried extra romance and still no help.

Most Helpful Girl

• That's not always true. Sex usually gets better as a relationship progresses.

Biologically though, women have lower sex drives, they're more caring than anything. Their sex drive usually decreases as they get older and if they have children, they may feel self conscious and too preoccupied to have sex.

What Girls Said 7

• This isn't part of my experience but for others I'd honestly say that just like guys, women get tired of the same thing. The same guy in the same position all the time just seems, so boring. Also, the longer the relationship means the older she's getting. She probably doesn't feel as sexy as she used to and women will not be in the mood if they aren't feeling sexy. It's as simple as

• Could be related to hormones, decrease in drive, other life stresses, feeling emotionally disconnected, etc.

• Are you serious? My bf and I are not having sex now and I believe we will have in the future. So sex increases in amount with time. I guess we are the exception. Also I would want to jump him anytime. What gives? people are stupid if they have a bf and dont have as much sex as they can. (We ard in a long distance so thats why we have been holding out on it).

• 1. Sex isn't the whole relationship. Sadly too many people (mainly guys) don't get it.
    2. Women get tired of the same partner.

• I'm not sure that's always the case. I was married for 19 years and for the first 17 years, we had sex on average 2-3 times a week.

• Relationships are more than sex at least mine is

• In my experiance this has not been the case

What Guys Said 4

• You have to be in a relationship with someone who is open to trying new things and both partners can be creative and ready to introduce changes here and there. Sex can get stale and boring after time. Once both partners have used up both of their bags of tricks it is only a matter of time before the sex interest starts to run out. I don't mean you have to introduce a new and explosive sex act or fetish every time, but once in a while you may need to reboot it somehow that is accepted and beneficial to both parties.

• In most cases it's because you're too familiar/comfortable with each other. It becomes routine and boring.
    Sometimes for one partner or the other. It feels more like a chore. You do it because you have to. not because you want to.
    If a couple are like this they really need to talk and figure out ways to bring the spark back. And keep changing it up all the time. Otherwise it becomes less and less all the time.

• Get's boring after a while. Sometimes women stop wanting it because of sexual frustration, life circumstances, those sort of things.

• Having sex with the same woman is boring. I don't care how sexy she is. That's why.