My girlfriends parents found out?

My girlfriends mom text me in the morning on my girls phone saying I can't talk to her ever again after she found out we had sex and she block me on every social site and took her phone away but my girl haves her iPod and that's how I found out. I love her and I don't wanna lose her. What do I do? I need help

Most Helpful Girl

• The most you can do is try and speak with her mother in a very mature way, explain to her how much she means to you. Come to the door with flowers/ chocolates. Woo her mom into allowing you to see her again. Prove to her that your the perfect gentleman, something that mom and dad approve of. Win over the parents = win the girl! GOOD LUCK

What Girls Said 2

• I have a question before I can say anything. How old are both of you? (I give great advice or so I've been told and I don't judge)...

• She's 18 and I'm 20

• Ok. So you're both adults. And so are her parents. My advice is that you try to talk to her parents about how you feel about her. If you can't say it verbally what the hell write them a letter. Can't get it to them yourself. Mail it. You say you love her and don't want to lose her. Try everything you can think of to let her parents know that you care. Not just about her but about them too. Be respectful no matter what happens and if they insist you two "don't see each other" you'll still have other options. You know her and your surroundings. There must be a place that she loves to chill or hang out. Leave her notes at her favorite coffee, donut, jewelry shop or just some place she goes daily. Exchange letters. Trust this could be one of the best part of both your lives or it could be the worst. It's up to you both. Because her phone is taken away doesn't mean there aren't other means of communication. Think and think romantic.

• Oh. And under no circumstances should you let her parents think that you'll just leave. You love her you didn't just want sex. Make it clear that you really do care about their daughter. They're just being really protective right now. My parents told me that when I have kids I'll see what it's like to be a parent. Well one who cares for the wellbeing of their children anyway. And why they do the thing they do even though we may think it's uncalled for. But right now. Put yourself in their shoe. See how you would feel and do what you think is best. TRUSTS YOUR INSTINCTS...

• I've never had this problem... My mom had to have known me and my boyfriend were having sex but never said anything about it, she only ever told me to not get pregnant. Same thing from his parents that they would kill him if he got me pregnant... We dated for three and a half years - started dating when I was 14...

I would just wait it out - keep in contact with your girlfriend as best as you can keep talking to her and wait our the storm from her mother. I wouldn't necessarily sneak around behind her mom's back though unless she really won't let you to see each other otherwise.

What Guys Said 7

• This is why it is so important to be in good with the parents! If you are young and sneak around and avoid her parents they will naturally hate you. All you can do is be a stand up man, go her house and ask to speak with her parents. Tell them you love their daughter and you would never do anything to hurt her. Tell them you are sorry for sneaking behind their back and that wasn't your intention. Tell them you where responsible and used birth control, (I hope you did!).

• This just happened to me approximately one month ago, with the same exact reaction from her parents: that we can't date. She's 16, I'm 17, we had been dating for a year. Honestly the only thing to do is support your girlfriend and KEEP COMMUNICATING WITH HER! Her parents will calm down!!! But it will take time. You must be patient if you don't want to lose her. Don't let it get in the way of you two and don't let it cause you to fight! That is what happened with my girlfriend and I and a month later our relationship is still struggling.

To reiterate: Try and stay calm. The only thing you can do is wait it out.

• Nothing you can do, really. They are in control of her access to you.

• Sneaking around the parent is never a good thing to do when dating. I'm not sure what to tell you, try to be mature about it, try to talk to her mother. You need to explain how much she means to you, how much you love her. Good Luck

• Talk to her parents

• Approach her mother maturely and chat with her.

• Is your girl underage? If not, you're adults, do what you want.

• No she's is 18 and I'm 20