I need help on kissing someone. Is this cute?

okay so me and my best guy friend have known each other for years due to famliys being so close.(so close we go on family vacations together) well anyways I like him and he has always liked me but I won't admit it to everyone, everyone wonders why we don't just date. now I am ready to date him.
now to my question is this a cute thing to say? when we are alone talking and stuff would it be cute to say "when will you ever just kiss me?"
or will h reject it? I don't know what to do...

Most Helpful Guy

• it sounds cute yeah. don't know if he will reject though.

What Guys Said 3

• No one can answer that question but you and him in the given situation.

Instead of worrying about sexualizing your relationship, take care of it, expand it, develop more closeness, see what happens.

If you really, really want him to kiss you, and he really wants to kiss you, words won't make a difference.

• No, that's great. Just the way you put it. Just those words. I could see that in a movie scene.

• or you could kiss him...

What Girls Said 2

• that's cuteeeeee!

good luck (:

• It would be cute, but if you want to kind of avoid any rejection, bring it up in a joking kind of way and laugh it off, and see what he does. If he wants to then go for it! :)