Would you date a girl with Selfharm scars?

Just a random question...
I just want to see if you guys would.

• Yes
    100% (3)33% (6)43% (9)Vote
  • No
    0% (0)44% (8)38% (8)Vote
  • Maybe
    0% (0)23% (4)19% (4)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
0|8

Most Helpful Guy

• If you have cutting scars, you're probably emotionally unstable from what I've seen. I don't want to invest my feelings in someone who can't control their own emotions. I did it once. Worst decision ever. It makes me feel like crap because I always feel I'm doing something wrong, when I'm not the real problem. I need to have the ability to talk about emotions, and for depressed people, it's hard for them to talk about their emotions. I feel sorry for depressed people, I truly do, but I want to be with people who are generally happy, and can control their emotions.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 7

• My first girlfriend was a cutter and I couldn't deal with it anymore. I dumped her cause she kept cheating but her cutting I found to be a form of "emotional spite" so to say. Like she knew I cared for her so if I ever "did something wrong" it was like she was trying to use the cutting as a way to show me how I supposedly "hurt" her. I don't find their mindsets to be healthy at all.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would be really worried she would try to hurt me or someone else. Can't live with that risk, sorry!

0|0
    0|0
  • Most of my girlfriend's have had scars from it, I suffer chronic depression so I understand it. Better to date an over emotional person than a cold hearted one.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe... I don't know I would have to get to know her pretty well.

0|0
    0|0
  • i´d try, if she is nice but i would try to make her stop it though.

0|0
    0|0
  • maybe. if it was in the past yes, if she was still doing it then no.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. I want the best genes for my offspring.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 0

No girls shared opinions.