Do you ever lament over the one who got away?

I get folks asking me. "How come he let you get away"? I am like "I dunno, you have to ask him".

So guys, when you drop a great girl, cheat on her, disappear, etc. Do you look back while sitting next to your mean ass girlfriend and wonder "why did I let her go?"

That song by Robin Thicke is a perfect example. He wants to get her back but never treated her like he wanted to keep her.

What gives?

Most Helpful Guy

• I've never had a regret because of someone else.
    But I missed a lot of opportunities because I didn't see the signals.
    Of course there have been some I could see the signs but didn't know how to take advantage of it.

*sigh*

• Wow that makes me sad. Why not go for it?

• Ya guys can be pretty stupid at times. :-(

• Thank you for MH.

What Guys Said 3

• I've never had this problem. I am glad to be rid of all my ex's. And i have no intention of letting my girlfriend slip away. She's the only girl I've ever known that i can say with 100% certainty and honesty... i want to spend the rest of my life with her.

• My question wasn't asking about. bad exs but the nice girls guys throw aside for trival reasons like a piece of ass.

• Some of my male friends have done this yes.

• I have but really try not to.

• Yes, and if I never get her I will either destroy me, or the world.

What Girls Said 1

• I think that goes both ways. Also the question "why the hell was I with X person? Why did it take me so long to leave?"