Does he actually like me and wants to date again or just want me for nudes... ? HELP PLEASEEEE?

So there is this guy i used to to date, he was literally perfect but things got kind of hard with seeing him so we broke up. We've known each other for a few years and we talk and video every day. Recently he told me how much he loved me and that he wants us to date again.
Last night he asked me to send him nudes and i said im not really that comfortable taking photos like that for him even though we dated and did stuff but he suddenly goes by saying " i thought you could trust me and it would mean so much to me"

Does he really like me like last time? or am i just another girl...
I don't know what to do.. :/

Most Helpful Guy

• Don't mix sexuality with recording devices. You never know what could happen with those pictures. Even if the guy is trustworthy, his phone could be stolen with the picture on it. His computer could be stolen with the picture on it. Someone could walk in on him masturbating to that picture. There are even more issues that could be mentioned, but this list should be long enough to drive home the point that it's not wise to mix your sexuality with recording devices.

If he wants to receive sexual gratification from you in any way, shape, or form, then you should ensure that he does so only within a long term relationship. He says that he wants you as his girlfriend, so it should be no problem for him to take you as his girlfriend for a few months before he gets the goods. If he's not willing to do that, then he wasn't worthy of receiving sexual gratification from you in the first place.

What Guys Said 6

• Don't send your photos, once they're on the internet, they're permanent.

Tell your friend no, very simple, N-O. Type it up, try. See his reaction, most of the most deceitful guys will often ignore you or belittle you if you don't do his bidding. It's a great way to answer "does he really like me like last time? or am i just another girl...". Deny him it, see how he reacts, could he appreciate you for a different quality?

• when i said no all he said was like i thought i meant more to you and that you could trust me

• You're really good looking. Expect that you're going to be chased for your looks, I just wish I could tell you some of my insight. But, it's difficult finding sincere persons. Just be safe.

• thankyou :)

• The only reason I can think of for him asking for that is that you unknowingly offended him plus he is sick in the head and wants revenge.

I can't think of any other reason apart from he is stupid.

• Do not send pics. Tell him whatever you wanna do... do it together without involving any photoemission devices. lol
    If he likes you then he will accept that.
    Just tell him it's not about trust. It's my personal choice.

• don't do it... just don't

• Don't do that :)

• Sure, why not. You model

What Girls Said 1