What do you do if your BF or GF is a sleep farter?

My girlfriend who is married told me that her husband is a terrible sleep farter - I couldn't stop laughing! She said it's so bad, it wakes her up plus the room stinks! Lol! Any advice for her? Can't wait to hear the answers to this one!

Most Helpful Girl

• OMG I was just wondering about this!! I have never really farted around my boyfriend of 2 years now but i also dont fart around anyone because i just think it is disgusting but the other night i stayed the night with my boyfriend and i farted on him a couple of times when we were sleeping. we were spooning. I woke up because couldnt stop wondering if he heard or felt me fart on him. like i just kept looking at him to see if he was pretending to sleep and that he did not notice.

• Lol! Most guys wouldn't care or would think it was funny.

What Guys Said 3

• Ehhh... there's worse things in life. Would definitely prefer if a woman did NOT do this though

• Oh man... Hahahaha! I'd probably just keep it to myself. Not much you can do with that one.

• He needs to take Beano at night.
    And I'm sure she never let loose...

What Girls Said 3

• Omg i would die!
    That's funny! Lol

• Lol.. can this even be considered as a question? I'm dying! :')

• I figured I needed to throw in a question like this, mix it up a little:)

• LOLLL. Hmm... butt plug? :D

• Lmao! Great suggestion! I told her ear plugs and lots of Febreze plug ins...