Should I date his friend instead?

Started talking to this guy a week ago and it was just perfect we kept texting back and forth and few calls here and there.. We talked a bit dirty one night and since then I haven't heard from him and when I msgd him he's ignoring me.. His friend started talking to me now and he wants to date me... Should I date him? Or will that be like oh this girl talks dirty and hooks up with every guy? I don't want to hurt my reputation never dated anyone.. this time I tried and this guy is straight up ignoring me after sexting and now his friend is talking to me.. Please help me!

Most Helpful Guy

• Do no such thing. There is no mistake about it, in his eyes, he worked you up and then passed you along to his friend for the close. It's why his friend showed a lot of bravado when he communicated with you shortly after and thus attempted to continue to engage you in more dirty talk.

His friend nor he truly respects. And as such, it's improbable that his friend wants something meaningful with you. Thus it should be of little surprise if his friend attempted to become intimate with you shortly after meeting you.

I strongly advise you to count your loses and keep a moving.

What Guys Said 2

• i would say no because i have a friend like that and he snatches his friends girls buy all the sweet talk and by sweet talk i mean all the talk his completely fake when he talks to girls and when they go out and meet up she realises what his like after a few weeks and then the girl normally really want the boy she was originally trying to get and the original boys no longer likes her because of the fact she went out with his friend and they never talk again. I've seen it happen multiple times. if his friend is stealing the girl his talking to think what sort of person that guy is and how its going to go down when his with you

• No but they both don't know I talk to them or maybe they do and trying to see if I would go out with his friend? I mean the thing that is pissing me off is I tried talking dirty to him and he stops talking and right when he stops his friend msgs me and tried talking dirty and I stopped.. Maybe they're playing me?

• Yeah I know what you mean.. But it's really annoying how he's coming online over n over again and ignoring me completely! This is crap.. I hate fake people too.. You are good don't stoop down to their level.. I would rather have a real guy than the one who plays games.. I hate games! I just cannot stand it! Do you think this guy is playin games or what? I am going really crazy! Help me lol also the girl u talked about she wanted to have sex with you rather than real relationship?

• This guy is playing games.. Rmr I told u he keeps coming online as if he's talking to someone.. Yday he did not even come online for once on whatsapp.. I don't know why he would ignore me though.. I can never understand men smh

• Sure, but just be aware that immature guys will share that type of information so it's possible his friend knows you were sexting and either thinks you're easy or wants pictures or w. e himself.

• But I never sent any pics of my body to any guys.. Only dirty talked with one of them

What Girls Said 3

• I'm thinking that your guy friend never had legit feelings for you but his friend did. So when his friend told him "hey i have a thing for your girl pal", he backed off so he could have you. Now i could be very wrong, but that was my first instinct or impression when I read this post. Maybe you should ask your guy friend if he feels comfortable with you getting involved with his friend.

• Do whatever you want. Its not like he was your boyfriend (was he?) and besides, the dork isn't even talking to you anymore... his loss, friends gain (as he will see) haha! ;D

• Hahaha I was thinking the same thing! No but they both don't know I am friends with both of them! Or maybe that guy is testing me and probably thinks I don't know? I don't know this is really messed up situation..

• yes seriously he's mind fucking me... i cannot believe guys are such assholes! i have them both on blocked! this is so shitty! Thank you for your help and answer! really helped a lot!:) by the way you are gorgeous!

• Awe, thank you, that's so nice! Im here to help anytime for advice or opinion. Im old so have been through it all, lol.

• lol not to get even thats soPETTY/ IMMATURE