Why I can't have the bf that I want?

i am a thin girl with a small breasts but a nice butt my measurements are 30-27-37 and i have a very cute face.. am a vert sociale girl i have a lot of friends and a very good relation with people.. my prob is I can't find a perfect bf for me.. i was engaged to a man who said that he loves me but he was so controller and so violent so I left him and moved on cause I knew that I deserve better after about 3 months I had a crush on my neighbor and he flirts on me a lot I start to fall for him until I discovered that he has a gf when I faced him he told me that he finds me so beautiful and very perfect girl but that's it.. in this moment another guy proposed on me and we didn't know each other well but I felt that he is both the right one so I didn't want to hurt him or waste my time I refused after a while I found my old crush from high school he became a very mature guy but after just a week from chatting on fb he admits to me that he want us to be a friend with benefits so we meet just for the sex.. i felt like am very cheap and he is very jerk so I told him that am not that type and we stopped talking.. now I feel so bad not because of them but because of me I feel so dumb because I always fall for the wrong person all my friends says that am beautiful s. mart funny and a successful girl and I know that am not ego but I know that I deserve to have my chance with the right one.. now I still had the crush on my neighbor and the other guys who proposed on me still wants me and putting a lit of pressure on me to make me love him back.. i start to lose control and I start to lose my confidence because of my small breast because I don't have another physically reason.. am not a cheap girl who run into men but am so sensitive and clear.. and I have the hole package to be a good gf so guys what do you think why I am still single

Sorry for my faults my language is french
thanks a lot to all of you.. for the response and the answers glad to see your point of views... bust luck to everyone 😇😇

Most Helpful Guy

• You're right, a friends with benefits situation is cheap, and shallow. People are somehow amazed when they get "Feelings" for their mate, well, sex is the most intimate thing two people can do.

My advice to you, is not to "Fall" at all. You must learn to put a harness around your heart. Your heart will deceive you. (As you have already found out.)

Instead, take some time off, and alone, and do some inrospecting. I will tell you, to learn to listen to trust your instincts. We all them your "Gut feelings". Like, something tells you not to walk by a dark alley. There's a reason for it. You must listen.

Your instincts were telling you everything you needed to know about these guys the moment you began talking to them. You just chose to believe your heart, which says "I am in love!". But your heart can be wrong. Very wrong. And it will lead you into disaster.

Move on, and mature. Grow. Practice self discipline and self control. And most of all, learn to trust your instincts.

When I was locked inside of pens with 240LB wolves (109kg) I learned real fast to trust my instincts. Now I trust them inside, and out of, pens with wolves in them.

What Guys Said 7

• Very good english. So, if you have guys proposing to you and wanting FWbs then you are a desirable girl!
    You just haven't found the best guy for you , that is all. Don't lose confidence because of your nice smaller
    breast. I love smaller breast on a girl, and seek them out. Petite is sweet!! Many guys like them too.
    Be yourself, and you will find the right guy.
    Au revoir

• Bonjour monsieur stevie thanks a lot for your answer and for your time I learned English by my self cause my first language is Arabic my seconde is french.. your words makes me feel good and yes I am a desired girl but all the time I attracts the wrong one 😢 Bonne journée 😊

• You seem to have no problem getting guys interested in you.

You just haven't met the right guy. And you're maybe not walking away from the wrong guys fast enough, which wastes your time.

• Good point of view thanks a lot mr 😊

• Can't you wait... the more you wait the perfect you get !!

• It's sounds like you are not the problem attracting men. You just haven't met mr. Right yet. Just keep looking you will find him one day. He will enter your life when you least expect it. I am single, and I know my miss. Right is still out there I just need to be paid t and wait until she does. I might not be a perfect 10 but I have a lot of good features. Just keep looking for any guy , because nobody is perfect. I hope you find your mr. Right soon.

• I Will live my life until he comes.. when u meet the perfect one You Just know That he Is the one.. it's so simple.. so gd luck in yr life too beautiful girls are waiting outside..

• Yep she will be beautiful to me. All you need to do is just keep on telling your self that you will met him some day to restore your confidentiats.

• I wish I could find one with your description. I have the same problem but opposite

• I think for a Guy Is much easier cause You r more free to chose the girl That You want.. for a girl i have to wait until the guy comes to me.. because In my country and my tradition we are not that much open to take the first step... best wishes for you

• Eh idk. Here it pretty much all falls on the guy and the girl makes the choice. We have to deal with tons of rejection. Probably very different cultural norms. Thank you and best wishes to you too

• your just not looking in the right places, and quit being body conscious, guys get annoyed by that.
    im single and I've only had one girlfriend that lasted for 2 weeks, but that was a long time ago, and no ones ever wanted me since, at least your a girl and you can find someone, im a guy and i can't attract a single girl, im obviously ugly, anyways you'll find him

• Yep because I don't have another reason why I can't attract the wright one so I start to be body conscious and most of time I attract the taken guys witch. Seems like they want me as a second girl but iknow that I deserve a normal relationship as everyone else.. enjoy your time

• What is it you want? (don't say, sweet, caring etc..) that's too bland, and probably not true

• No am kind of a realistic girl I worked so hard on my self I developed my skills and try always to be a goof person I need someone who can satisfy my expectation in all for example I want him to be educated and has some career also I want him to be kind of handsome and a mature enough.. i want that guy who makes me feel that I made the right decision when I went into relationship with him.. like he is the perfect one for what I want... and thanks a lot for your time

• Yes life is full of surprises no one knows what it could happen in the future thanks a lot for give me yr time and for your answers I wish you all the best thing

• Ya, no problem, hope I helped

What Girls Said 2

• I can't have too! High five !

T'inquiète ça va venir:)

• Oui c'est sur chérie 😉 high five

• Merci Bq.. ça me fait plaisir de te parler..:)

• De rien. Ça fait me plaisir aussi :)

• Why can't you ask a guy out? Where are you from?

• Am from Algeria in Africa in our culture girl don't asks a guy to go out cause he obviously find her cheap and a very easy girl... dudes here are obsessed with the first step