What do girls not like about young boys (15-16)?

im talkin to this girl who is 19 years old im 15 almost 16 but i just wanna kno what do older girls (18-19) not like about boys this young so i can avoid it?

• You would date a 16yr old if u were 19
  • You wouldn't date a 16yr old if u were 19
ok well actualy the girl is 18 turning 19 is tht stil illegal? and well im actually taking college clases and people say im a good listener ik that wudnt automaticaly mak me matur but tbh i dont find myself to be the typical yung guy but thanks evry1

Most Helpful Guy

• 16 year old girl dating 19 year old boy
    = ideal

16 year old boy dating a 19 year old girl
    = not recommended

Here is why:
    Boys mature at a different rate than girls. Females usually mature more rapidly than males do. Usually, between the ages of 21-25, both males and females are about on the same maturity level.
    That is why it is prevalent to see a younger girl dating an older guy. Yet, it is ironic when society sees it as taboo for an older guy have relations with younger girls, but it is totally acceptable for an older girl to have her way with a younger boy.

It is like that episode of South Park where a female teacher has sexual relations with Ike, and all the other guys go "nice!" The episode is called "Miss Teacher Bangs a Boy." I know that is exaggerated when it pertains to your situation, but I am just throwing out an example.

What Girls Said 10

• No ways... at 19 I went to uni and wanted to experience a college life. When I was 16 the guys my age were immature as hell and it annoyed most of us girls. I couldn't emotionally click with any of them. I don't see how it would ever work out for me personally. The guys I knew at 16 aren't the same mentally mature guys as they are now at 20... and with that said, even now I still find that some of them at the age of 20 still need to mature even more to reach our level. Also, I don't find 16 year olds boys physically attractive anymore. For me, they look to young and i'd feel like a cougar or something.

• I think it's the potential for a maturity gap. In your teenage years, you're still maturing (and possibly at a noticeable pace). I don't know about you, but I notice a difference in myself as I look back at each year. 14-year-old me is verrry different from 17-year-old me, as as 20-year-old me is likely to be different, too.
    It likely depends on the maturity levels of both parties involved and what they are looking for in a boy/girl. With such an age gap so young, interests and concerns will probably differ. The younger one may not understand what the older one is so stressed about and the older one may see the younger's stresses as simple and childish. (For example: HS history test vs College history final)

• he's a child
    its illegal
    not fully developed
    immature
    I could get a guy whos my age
    if ur 19 and dating a 15 year old, ur a loser. u might not see her as a loser but I guarantee that's how she's seen to people in her peer group

• From experience I can say this. Girls mentally mature faster than boys. And that's usually why you never see a girl dating someone younger then her. The reason we don't like to date boys your age is because of that. You (unless you've been raised to be very mature) aren't as mature as us mentally, you still want to do things that we just don't find interesting. And usually if the girl had a younger brother around your age she'll think of that too. It makes her feel like a pedophile because the guy she is talking to you the same age as her younger brother. I hope this helped.

• Honestly i had people say i act pretty mature, but do u kno anythings that might be boring to girls tht age and about the whole pedo thing, she has a brother thats like a year older than me and we're friends thts hw we met so nw tht kinda makes me think if she feels awkward bout the whole thing hmm I don't know but thanks this helped :)

• It's illegal and young guys are immature.

• boys at that age are just so immature and at that age they just want sex to just boast to their friends, its really quite low and annoying

• if the boy was my type i would

• It would be like dating a child.

• I am 19 years old, and dating a guy that age would be horrible for me. It's like dating my little brother LOL. Personally, as much as possible I want the maximum age gap for a guy younger than me to be 1 year only. I don't like boys because they are boys. I am only attracted to grown-up men.

• I just can't click with younger guys. I feel like their grandma bc I just figured out what d8 means. I'm so out of the trendyy stuff and text lingo. Back when I dated younger guys well they think just bc I'm older that I'm a s***, & I just want to have s**-- hey that's illegal. . I personally don't mind the age difference, but I would wait till the 16 year old is legal.

What Guys Said 1

• Well first off, that would be illegal since you were not in a relationship before she turned 19. Also, the maturity difference between the two of you would be pretty significant.