I just want to meet a nice loving decent guy that likes to have sex a lot?

You would think that would be easy to find... But no? Help? I am not that bad looking like sports music I'm pretty outgoing and happy! Advice ?

A woman can do as she pleases with her body with whom she would like... Nice block there after your option too Hun!
Autocorrect I love you hahah

Most Helpful Guy

• I feel the same way except it's a girl for me. Just wait, I'm sure he'll come around.

What Guys Said 10

• I wanna find the same thing with a girl, hopefully sooner than later it's not as easy as you'd think to find somebody

• Tell me about it! I just want to click with someone on all levels 😁

• Believe me I know exactly what you mean I just have a hard time talking to girls you I get all nervous and sound stupid but I would really like to meet someone

• I can talk to anyone it's just trying too see someone's true intentions! I am sure he will appear someday lol

• Slim men will generally do a much better job of sex than fat men. It's no secret that they have more testosterone happening. Find a man who's fit and healthy. Apart from that, there's no way to really tell how good anyone will be in bed. Even the most expert women have told me that.

You might also get some indication by looking at the size of his ring fingers, compared to index fingers. Long ring fingers are good,1/4"-1/2" longer than index fingers. That's a sign that he had high testosterone at the time of birth, but things can change if he doesn't stay healthy. It's also likely to find you a big cock.

Apart from that, you're just looking for a good guy. You should be able to work that out, or look at his history.

• Thanks 😊 it's not all about the sex, someone who can just be themselves and enjoy me and me enjoy them 😊

• I think you can find it. We exist... you just gotta keep persevering and not giving up the search. :-)

Best of luck!

• Where have you been all my life? Lol

• So.. im assuming ur tingle is rdy to mingle anytime of da day correct? Would u like to have meh ease ur tension for u ;3

• What world are you living in? Of course thats easy. Hell any girl whos hot and in my area I've got no reason to say no to that. Whats your major hangup? Cause unless you got in mind specifics, thats totally achievable.

• Well it's not supposed to be easy I guess, but your persistence in finding right one will be rewarded for sure. I believe there are a lot of that kind of guys (I'm one of them :P). Many things are not visible on first glance. :)

• I agree 😄 Everyone has a story! Might be worth 'not looking' to find one 😁

• That's a good attitude. Stay happy and satisfied, dream about your perfect man, and he will appear eventually. :)

• Lmao!! I am that type of guy who is nice but very horny when it comes to sex. But i always fear that girls might count me in creep list. Hence...
    But sadly i haven't encountered girl of my type and being nice guy means friendzoned.

• Lesson learnt for me was friendzone is where you wana start sometimes 😄 Keep looking !

• I didn't got your point. -_0

• ually know a lot of guys who like to have sex a lot lol :D

• The sex part I'm sure comes easy to guys 😊

• Having company and enjoy a person would be awesome 😊

• yea it is :)

• You're a couple thousand miles away. 9000 to be exact I believe. I could be wrong... otherwise, you sound pretty cool

What Girls Said 3

• Why don't you just get a boyfriend

• Currently looking... As this post would suggest 😊 not having luck...

• Lots of men like that. You just need to look. Good luck hon :)

• there's lots of easy guys same as easy girls by the sounds of it

• Enjoying sex isn't easy to me but thanks for the insight 😊

• liking sex does not mean easy. Easy is a woman who has no standards to whom/ how many men women she would fuck. More importantly she also will not respect others or their relationships.

• Same thing if she's putting out and. looking for randomguys she is loose your a guy so you won't complain. You describe a slut
      Being easy means she would have a quick meaningless bang with a guy