Do white guys not find mixed raced ladies attractive?

. I feel like they prefer blonde real skinny chicks or brunettes.

I am slim, brown hair, big brown eyes, small nose and full lips they are not huge though lol. I am big chested and have a small waist then i am curvy and my butt is to. I seem to just get guys who want sex or who just perve on me. Finding a real relationship is hard. I am 21 but I do feel ready to settle down. I go for older guys too but then they still are into partying and not seeing me.

Which is fair enough their life right. White guys seem afraid of me or maybe I am just not to their taste which I accept. Just keen to know if any do find mixed raced women (black+white) attractive.

Also do you have any perception of us like do you assume we are all rude or unapproachable?

I am afraid of aproaching white guys also. I already think I will not be fancied lol.

Most Helpful Guy

• Honestly I'm my experience it seems as though girls who are mixed (half white/half black) go for black guys. Like white guys aren't cool enough lol. Which could be true lol! But one told me she goes for black guys cuz she loved the exoticness of the look of a black man. And she was smoking hot! Most girls are are mixed like that are hot

• I Dont like black guys. Black guys I've met are uncool and lowlifes. some do not know how to treat ladies.

• Ouch! As a white guy that hurts me to read that! Not all black guys are bad, not all white guys are good *shrugs*

What Guys Said 4

• You sound attractive and approachable to me.
    Some men might have racial preferences, but I think they'd be a minority. A good woman is a good woman, and race doesn't affect that.

I think there'd be plenty of white women who are up against the same problems you are.

• There are a lot of the old cliché s with mixed race dating. It's sad that it is still out there and people love to gossip. I am sure there are white guys who love to date different races and really there is nothing wrong with that at all.

• We find aaaaaalllllll kaaaaaaannnndds of girls attractive.

• You definitely my type, yes white guys prefer blondes and brunettes. Just keep searching for the perfect guy who really loves you, not use you.
    P. S: sometimes we are afraid to approach, including me, but not for so long :D

What Girls Said 2