Why would a girl online ask me this?

On online dating this girl messaged me and "wanted to get to know me", and she asked me why I don't have a girlfriend, kept pressing for more detail. Here are the exact messages.
-------
Question: why don't you have a girlfriend?

Sorry to be blunt but what's wrong with you, or them? Why aren't you 'good' with girls.
--------

Like wtf lady get off my case. Why else would I be on an online dating site

Most Helpful Girl

• Ignore her. She sounds like a jerk who likes to make assumptions about others.

What Girls Said 4

• Maybe you seem so attractive to her and she is surprised to see you as single? :)
    Just a question answer it, don't take it personally:)

• Tell her that you're trying to avoid girls like her. Lol

• Wow who asks that!! Hope you can block her! Tell her girls like her hahaa

• I think she liked u... lol.. Guys ask girls the same thing when they are interested. It doesn't make u feel any better when u are single.

What Guys Said 2

• All you have to do is reply...

"I haven't met the right one yet. I'm kinda picky I need a woman with really low self-esteem. Someone very desperate. I will look so good in their eyes. So I thought I'd try a dating site. You seem really nice. Wanna meet for a coffee?"

Send.

Then block her.
    :-)

• I think she might be interested in you, and this is merely trying to get what kind of guy you are (maybe she wants someone romantic and above all not awkward with girls, and trying to understand if you fit the bill or not). That's what I get out of it.