Need ideas on where to go for a first date?

First date in a long time. Need ideas on where to go for a first date that's fun.

Most Helpful Girl

• Don't do anything too wild. Take her out to dinner somewhere, talk and get to know each other some more. Then if that goes well, maybe go get some ice cream afterwards? =)

What Girls Said 6

• Go do something fun. I'm one of those girls that find going out to eat or the movies or something really awkward. To break the ice I like to have some fun and laughs. My husband took me bowling and to a billiards hall and it gave us a chance to talk, but no chance for an awkward silence since we were playing a game at the same time.

• A picnic on a beach.
    The movies
    A restaurant

• make sure you can talk, maybe be out in the open like the beach with friends, you guys can sneak away from the group if you wanna get away and your feeling comfortable with each other.

• Go to a shooting range and then get a casual bite to eat.

• Go on the beach when not many people are there and walk with her by moonlight.

• Theme park!

What Guys Said 3

• GIn my experience its best to keep the first date simple to start with and build off it if there is good chemistry. For my girlfriend's and I just started with a classic dinner date. We decided we had good chemistry so we decide not to end the date at dinner and to head over to a local music festival. Then we watched the sunset together, took a late night stroll to a local lake and then walked her home. Keep it simple to start and if things work up ramp up the fun with more activities.

• where do you live?

• your bedroom for sex.