Difference between a on the lips kiss and a neck kiss?

I was hanging out with a friend the other night and when we said goodbye she kissed me on the neck. We have been messing around with each other for about a month now and I have kissed her on the lips a few times.

So, is there a big difference in meaning between a lip kiss and a neck kiss?

Most Helpful Girl

• IF you guys were just friends it might be her way of hinting tht she likes you a lot and a kiss on the neck usually means PASSION! Like I want you now sorta thing could she have been wanting to mess around again?
    If it was just like a peck it could also be playful to tease you or see how you react to it?

What Girls Said 6

• Well it depends on how she kissed you on the neck. Was it a peck, tongue action, etc?

Anyway, I find neck kisses to be more erotic because people travel from the neck to nibble on the end of ears etc. while kissing is just kissing - it can be passionate and wild, or it can convey love and affection for a person. Necking seems more kinky.

• It was a little more than a peck, I would say it lasted 2-3 seconds, No tongue and it didn't go any farther but we did kiss on the lips afterwards

• how close are you and your friend? - just friends, friends with benefits or have you guys had a thing for each other in the past? Because it definitely seems like she's interested in you. Neck kissing takes sexuality up a notch and it can progress into other things since it is so intimate.

• We were never that close growing up. We became friends but never really hung out. This is the first time we've really spent a lot of time around each other.

• Not really.. I think it's more in an erotic way though, whatever it is it's cute.

• I think a kiss on the neck is much more sexual. Don't ask me why

• It's more intimate and sexual.

• It's a more sensual kiss

What Guys Said 0