GUYS AND GIRLS: Dating someone shorter/taller than you?

Girls, how would you feel about dating a shorter guy?

Guys, how would you feel about dating a taller girl?

Opinons? I wanna know what you think.
Personally I'm okay with a shorter guy it just depends on the height difference. Im 5'6

0|0
6|3

Most Helpful Guy

• God, if you stick out somehow, I'm into you. Girls my height (I'm nearly 6'2) are rare, but always amazing, taller girls seem like giants, but feeling small is quite novel to me, so that's enjoyable too.

I do have a soft spot for shorter girls. I like having being able to pick her off her feet with almost no effort, maybe I just like to feel big, I don't know. There's just something extremely sweet about a girl standing on her toes just to kiss me.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• I'm 5'11 so I've only met like two girls in my life who were taller than me. I'm not tall by any means but all the girls I've dated have been shorter than me. I wouldn't have a problem dating someone taller though. It's more about personality that's important to me

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm dating someone who is slightly taller than me. I don't really see a problem with it to be honest, tall or short its okay with me.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 6

• I'm 5'0 so there are pretty much no men around that are shorter than me but I have no problems dating a guy who's short. So long as he's taller than me it's fine whether he's an inch taller or over a foot :)

0|1
    0|0
    • You are pretty short :3 so lucky. Lol

• I could do with being a couple of inches taller :P but luckily for men they don't have to worry about being too short lol.

• I'm not trying to be shallow but when it comes to looks height is really important criteria to me and everything else is not that important. However, I have friends your height and they date guys their height or maybe an inch taller.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'9 and I won't date a shorter guy... no way in hell haha. Even if he's my height it sucks, then I can never wear heals :p

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm 5'8 So I would date a guy that's either my height or taller. I just find taller men more attractive but there isn't anything wrong with being short. If he was 5"7 I wouldn't care.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'5 so shorter is nearly impossible, but I like taller guys so it's all good.

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm only 5'2 and I wouldn't date someone who's around my height.. Don't know what it is. Would date someone who is too tall either.

0|0
    0|0