Which gender has the upper hand in the dating game? Which gender rules the dating game with a iron fist?

Who has the upper hand in the dating game? Which gender is more thirsty and desperate in the dating game? Which gender rules the dating game with a iron fist? For the chumps that may say that this is a complaint or rant, You know where you can go.

0|0
5|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Women. And maybe only 10% of men.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 5

• Upper hand: Mostly women, but some men are up there
    More desperate to date: Seems like women are always searching for a relationship
    Who rules dating: Seem like women do

Seems like women want relationships, and men want sex. So, some men enter relationships reluctantly to get sex. I don't think its a overall rule because some women do just want sex and some men do wish to be in a committed monogamous relationship.

What ever it is you want you should state it and you will find someone who matches what you are searching for.

0|0
    0|0
  • I think women overall since men don't demand much.

0|0
    0|0
    • You mean since men are stupid and forfeited a long time ago.

• Women have the upper hand because we have what the men want... as for the thirst, I think men tend to want sex more then women...

0|0
    0|0
  • Guys are more thirsty when getting girls, girls are more thirty/desperate when keeping a man

0|0
    0|0
    • In getting I mean sex
      Then again a girl is driven to want a relationship

• When i did martial arts throughout my high school years, i had an instructor who asked us who would win: someone who's an excellent defender but just stays still and waits to counter or an attacker who moves around throughout the fight?
    The answer:
    The winner is whoever is best at doing what they do. If you're better at counterattacking then they are at attacking you will win. If they are better at attacking then you are countering, they will win. That's how life is. That's how dating is, whoever is better at the dating game (no matter what their technique) they have the upper hand, they win.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 5

• The top men, then the larger group of attractive women, then everyone else in behind.

Generally speaking younger women have an advantage over younger men, but older men over older women. Young ugly women and old broke men don't get to take advantage of those benefits, however.

0|1
    0|0
  • Women are far better at the dating game, they have better skills at communication and body language. Men it seems are starting to become more desperate as the goal posts move and many struggle to keep up.

0|1
    0|0
    • I would say thy have the upper hand but not in communication. Guys have to make the first communication aka first move and initiate all conversations with women.

• *they*

• Which gender controls access to what the other gender wants?

1|1
    0|0
  • The top guys.
    Girls in their prime.
    everybody else

0|0
    0|0
  • yaddayaddayadda02 nails it by a landslide!

0|0
    0|0