Do any of you guys and girls believe in?

Zodiac Compatibility? For instance if someone's zodiac sign is the opposite of yours will you still date them? Random question I was thinking about.

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• I believe in it because I naturally do have a connection with people who are matched with my zodiac, it probably doesn't happen to a lot of people but in my experience I rarely get along with people who aren't compatible with my zodiac. Example: I have a co worker who is the same age as me and and we don't get along at all. Whenever we bump into each other we just stand there awkwardly and nod at each other. And I only found out about his birthday last week and he was a cancer, one of the exact opposites of my sign, gemini. So I do believe in it, but I'll always treat people the same and be myself reguardless of what sign they are.

So yes I would date someone if it was the opposite. :D

What Guys Said 2

• no. if I like whats on the table then I roll the dice. that's it.

• I don't believe in it.

What Girls Said 4

• I wouldn't not date them however I see it was always true for me, not just for relationships, for friends too. But I wouldn't just not date someone because of the Zodiac Sign.

• Oh God no. It is so ridiculous.

• No, if I like someone then I will give it a shot no matter what their zodiac sign is.

• No... Its just for fun... Doesn't really affect me