Would you like your girlfriend or boyfriend to tell you if they started smoking weed?

This question is mostly for people who smokes weed. If you are with someone that didn't snow weed but now they do would you want them to tell you and why?

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah I'd tell em gonna find out one day then it will be a whole. lot. worse in their eyes because you hid it. from them, and if they feel your not open with them well... its just gonna open up another can of worms with the whole trust thing. If they are cool. with it fine. If they're not well you can just give up. I Did for someone was no buggy

• How will you find out?

• You just would, one day said person will just naturally slip up, stink of weed smoke, red eye, raiding the fridge you just notice eventually

• Think someone is out do toke up in the garden only to find someone else is home and they smell or see you h's ha

What Guys Said 3

• sure why not? if I smoked and they took up smoking I'd like to know so we could smoke together among other things

• I wouldn't need her to tell me. I would already know hahaaa.

• I would want them to tell me because I personally do not like it. Not that I would make them stop or anything but I'd rather be told truthfully rather than finding out by the smell on their clothes.

What Girls Said 5

• Well, I don't smoke weed, so... but yes, I'd like it if they told me. So that I could break up with them.

• Yeah I'd want to know

• ah yes lol i would love to know

• Not at all.

• Yes, I smoke weed myself and it's nowhere near as bad as people make it out to be.

Tell your boyfriend/girlfriend, just say you tried it and you quite like it.
    If they understand you, they should respect your decision.

• He smokes and I tried it and I don't know how to tell him it's like a weird conversation to me and I also don't want him thinking that I'm telling him because his parents pay for his stuff and I'm using him.