Need some help with trying to figure out a good 5th date?

I've been dating this woman for about a month and for some reason I'mhavibg a writer's block for what to do this weekend. We done the following-
1st- dinner and movie
2nd- bowling
3rd-mini golf
4th- beach and botanical garden

I'm hoping we can do something on Friday night and I was thinking of either doing an evening picnic, playing pool, or see a movie. Saturday may be another option but we did a day thing last weekend and I kinda want to switch it up. Any ideas would be greatly appreciated.

Also we both live at home so I'm not to find ofof inviting her over just yet

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 2

• If your into sports take your girl to the field for a picnic
    set up a romantic place candles, wine... things you both like.

Or maybe a romantic dinner/picnic at a lake

or if you live close/near a beach a picnic at sunset

whatever your heart tells you- follow it

• If she's into art, you can take her to a gallery or an exhibition, or if You live in a city a nice, long, romantic walk in a downtown would be great. The way I see it, it just really depends on a city that you live in and everything that it has to offer. ;)

• Thanks for the response, yeah I live in the suburbs and there is a lot of options just feels like we've done most of them already.

What Guys Said 0