So your just gonna ignore me? I thought everything was ok?

So me and my boyfriend got into a disagreement yesterday. He told me today that everything was dropped. But yet he is being anti social and standoffish I personally don't have time for the immaturity he either needs to talk about it or move on because I can't always be the first to wanna talk about it. Im gonna continue as if I don't even notice his should I acknowledge it or let him pout - signed an tired girlfriend

Most Helpful Guy

• Just take up the issue again and say that you don't like his behaviour and that he ought to appreciate you more, if he can't do that, just move out of his life for a few weeks or just don't talk to him again.

What Guys Said 2

• Let him pout a bit... You'll do neither him or yourself a favour if it's raised again. Don't be afraid to acknowledge his feelings... And if he's mature he will acknowledge yours xo

• Tell him what you just said in your? Either talk about it or move on cause you don't have time for that crap.

What Girls Said 0