Do you think she's trying to make me jealous?

To keep a long long story short this girl at work and I have had a history of up and down back and forth and playing games with each other. I've made her jealous and she's don't his back to me. Things have been weird between the two of us, and just not the same which sucks but it is what it is. So anyway, there is a guy, who is my buddy, he's like 5 years younger than me and this girl. He's been working in the same department as her for a few months now. He is a flirt and generally is friends with lots of girls. So I noticed him going to her cubicle a ton to joke around and talk to her. Which is cool bc he's much younger and I'm trying to tone down my jealousy. Anyways I look down the hall into their department last week and she's standing in his cube chatting so I decide to walk down there. As I get closer I notice she's flipping her hair around. When I get there she keeps talking to him while I just kind of stand there. Then I kind of butt in and she changes her body language and points her let towards me. I start talking and joking around I I notice her start to blush a little and she ends up walking away. So now his desk was moved down here, and today she's down her at via desk just chatting up a storm. I was tempted to get up but I just sat at my desk and talked to someone else. She was a bit louder than normal. Based on our history I felt like she could have been, but then again they may talk frequently I don't know?

Oh and at our company meeting she sat at the same table as him, so I thought okay cool, but...

Most Helpful Girl

• Sounds like she's interested him, so that's proably why she is always around him & talking to him. She blushed because you were standing there and you guys have somewhat of a history. Its like she is standing there with a new guy she's talking & flirting with and here comes a guy she use to flirt with & make jealous, so she blushes cuz of it being awkward or she's a little embarrassed. Does she ever talk to you or acknowledge you anymore?

• Oh she for sure acknowledges me still. Her and I talked everyday forever, then I ignored her for two months, and a buddy of mine tells me she has been walking and talking with him everyday like her and I used to. Now, it's this new, younger buddy of mine. Lol.

• Because we were both playing games with each other, jealousy games

• She may have thought since u ignored her that the games were over and you weren't interested anymore so she moved on.

What Girls Said 2

• She is most definitely trying to make you jealous. The best thing that you can do is ignore it all and pretend that it doesn't bother you at all. Believe me, that will kill her inside.

• Yeah that really sounds like she's trying to make you jealous!

• Does it really? Which part? Or are you being sarcastic?

• I'm being serious like all of that sounds like she's trying to make you jealous.

• God she's annoying! Thanks

What Guys Said 0