Dates: Should you leave time between each one?

So my question here is should you leave a fair amount of time between dates? If you don't, does this come across as desperate and too keen to get things serious? I just really like being around a person so I would like to see them often but I don't want to make them feel as though I'm clingy at all. What do you think?

Most Helpful Guy

• Space it out. Even if you're bored as hell, space it out. You don't want to look like you have no life. If you have friends, hang out with them and do the things you normally do. Making yourself too available is a turn off. You have to make her want to be with you, and always being up in her space and making your intentions clearly known, doesn't give her the suspense that women love.

• We don't want suspense... That drives us crazy in all the wrong ways.

• I'm old enough to know that is not true. It may not be true for you. But as a general rule for women. If you give away the farm too soon, the less they want you.

What Girls Said 3

• Stop worrying about how you are coming across because technically if you are acting how you feel the other person wants you to act, then you're not being yourself and so how are you going to know they like the real you. In short, no, there aren't any rules as to how much time to wait. If you want to ask her out then do it, and if she says no or thinks you're clingy then move on to the next.

• But I don't want to come across as clingy, it's a bad habit and I want to stop it because it's not a positive thing

• Balance is one thing, you are playing games whether you are intending to or not. This is the very reason so many people are single. This is all about you not wanting to be vulnerable in terms of her possibly rejecting you due to you being supposedly clingy. This shit takes too much effort. If I want to tex, call etc. I do and and I expect the same in return from whoever I am seeing.

• i think you should just go with your heart and plan the dates when you feel like it

• You shoukd date as often as you like. People in love won't mind

What Guys Said 2

• I just go weekend by weekend. that seems alright to me, she never rejects either way lol

• Once a week usually feels right in the beginning. At least for me, anyway. That said, there's no hard and fast rules for how you should be... just find out what works for you.