What is a girl most likely looking for when she confides in a guy she just met?

So I've recently met this girl online, yes through a dating site, and we've moved to texting. I think we're both pretty open and straightforward people. I feel like she's confiding with me about a decent amount of stuff. Some of her worries and fears about things in life. I know I'm a good listener and good at talking about this kind of stuff in person cause I can read person and the situation, but I'm finding it difficult over text.

So for one thing, is this good she's confiding in me?
As in, it may be a sign of her interest because she feels comfortable with me already? Or do some girls just act that way to anyone and I should consider it a positive signal?

Secondly, what are girls usually looking for in this situation?
Should I just be sympathetic and comforting?

I just can't read her well over text. I'm thinking I'll ask her a casual date for this weekend. I like her and I don't want to get friend zoned!

Sorry this was kind long, but anything will be helpful!
Thank you!

Updates:
Don't get me wrong it's not like really deep depressing things. It's more just a casual openness, but I still want to respond well so she knows I care.

0|0
3|1

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's good she's telling you things. It really depends on her personality but like for me personally I don't open up to guys like that easily. Definitely ask her out! Good luck :)

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 2

What Guys Said 1

• Mental stability.

0|0
    0|0