Can you help with a devious plan for friend who is cheating on her BF?

I'll spare the details but she's going on a date with someone who isn't her BF (who happens to be my friend).

She asked me to drive her to an ice skating date. My devious plan: She's never been skating before so I told her it's freezing at the arena and she is really gullible. How should I tell her to dress to make sure she is a completely overdressed/sweaty mess for the date?

Thanks!!! :p

Most Helpful Girl

• I decided to make a comment of my own after all lol. Maybe tell her to bring a wool camisole, an overcoat, a scarf, some wool socks too, ear warmers, gloves... I don't know i feel bad for helping you lol. Maybe just talk to her, although i think she does deserve a lesson.

• Thanks so much! I feel she deserves a lesson, but nothing too mean. Having her be embarrassed for a date would be just right. Still I think we can do even better, she'll pretty much dress with however I suggest haha :)

• Oh yeah, I just read a comment below, someone suggested ski clothes!

I'll tell her thermal underpants and ski pants on her bottom.
      Turtleneck and a hoodie and a thermal undershirt and ski coat on top.
      Ear warmers, gloves scarf.

Thanks so much! If she buys it, I think I'm good! I'll really insist that it's freezing there :)

• Hahaha. You are mean and funny. Nice to have been plotting with you. Tell me how it went after? This is my 1st big prank after all :D

What Girls Said 6

• Typical young people these days... i mean i'm young but id never act like that, they think they can just mess people around without caring how anyone feels... it annoys me too. I don't think you should trick her though i mean what kind of a friend does that make you doing that to her? i know what she is doing is wrong but maybe you should just talk to her about it and be honest, but if she won't listen then that's her problem not yours, her boyfriend isn't losing out on anything.

• I know that puts you into a bad position as a friend because you can't tell her boyfriend anything ether but she probably knows that... cheaters always do... it just make you out like your saying that to split them up and are jealous but i say just let karma do it's work, eventually he will figure out she's cheating.

• Yeah I agree. I really just want to embarrass her to teach her a lesson. Nothing too mean, and you're right it's not my problem, but I feel it's such a good opportunity...

• Nah you'd just be acting like her it's quite manipulative doing that and cheaters are obviously a manipulative people, but if your a nice person don't act like bad people it's what they want you to do just to bad you look like the bad one, the thing is cheaters think they are smart but they are not and they get overly confident when cheating, she will eventully slip up on her own lol.

• Its good that you care about your friend, but i know this might be harsh, but you should just leave her alone and let her get herself in shit, she chose to go through with it so she needs to know how bad itll be when her bf finds out...

• I know, I considered it. But I want her to just feel embarrassed on the date so I came on here asking for help, nothing mean though. I'll feel I've done my part.

• Hahaah maybe not that gullible. Someone below suggested ski clothes (ski pants, ski coat), thermal underwear. Then a turtleneck and a hoodie, ear muffs and scarf. That should probably do it right? lol

• hahaha damn :") yerh that would be a great idea actually :)

• Wow you are like so totally devious.

• i think it's sweet you are trying to protect you're friend but i think you should stay out of it... maybe it's not what it looks like and maybe you're friend will think that you are jealous or something i know that you are just trying to help but sometimes it comes back at you... i swear it happened to me just saying... but do what you want...

• Yeah I thought of that. But I feel I have to do something. This is really not that mean, I really just want her to feel embarrassed on the date, and looking for some help!

• Had to do a double take at your age there... because your plan sounds like it came straight out of a 14 year old girl's mouth. Instead of plotting against her, how about you first find out whether or not it is an actual date? Honestly, it seems rather odd that she'd ask you to drive her, especially if you're friends with her boyfriend. And if it is a date, decide whether or not you're going to tell your friend that his girlfriend is cheating on him. If you're not going to do either, stay out of it.

• Just be like think like your going to the Antarctic that's really cold so wear ski clothes and everything like that

• Great idea!!! What specifically do you think I should I tell her to wear, head to toe? keep in mind she's super gullible, and it is my best friend...

• Maybe tell her to bring a wool camisole, an overcoat, a scarf, some wool socks too, ear warmers, gloves... I don't know i feel bad for helping you lol. Maybe just talk to her, although i think she does deserve a lesson.

What Guys Said 1

• that's it? you don't have a sack of marbles on standby? hahahaa jk. that will work I guess but not really devious enough:D

• I don't want to be too mean, just mostly embarrass her. It is my best friend after all.

• if its ice skating though I don't think she will break a sweat unless she is putting in effort to move around in those clothes.