He told me not to contact him again while mad?

LOMG STORY short: I've been going out with this guy for almost 3 months, he's 31 and I'm 23. We started as friends and at the begining we both made it clear we weren't looking for a relationship, but time passed by and I started to develop feelings, we like each other in all the ways and we get along pretty well. So about 2 weeks ago, I told him I wanted to have sex, but couldn't because I was on my period. (We never had sex before, he respected me, and one day I told him I wanted to do it). And for the past 3 weeks I almost daily have told him that he just wanted me for sex, so this past 2 weeks we haven't talk much. So today he asked me if I wanted to have sex, and I said I couldn't, so he asked if tomorrow? and I said I couldn't and that on Wednesday I was leaving, so I guess he got annoyed, because I told him that next week we should have sex, and he replayed "We'll see next week, have a nice trip" so this annoyed sooo much that I asnwered: "Ugh, you know what, forget it, thanks, bye" and I blocked him from whatsapp. So later I got some texts of him saying "Ok perfect, don't contact me ever again, and great that you blocked me" to which I answered: "It's done, no prob" and he kept sending messages, so I told him "You don't even know what you want and I won't let your indecision affect me" and he answered: "Ok you are right, but why did you blocked me? It's not like I did something to you, but okay, I won't bother you again, I don't like when they make me feel like this" and I answered "First arrange yourself and make up your mind, decide what you want and then call me" and he answered "I've got nothing to arrange" to which I answered "Okay, don't worry, I won't contact you again, I respect your decision"

Will he ever talk to me again? I know he was mad and burned because I blocked him.

Most Helpful Guy

• -Not wanting sex
    -Wanting sex
    -Not wanting sex
    -Wanting sex
    --Not wanting sex
    -Blocking him

He got tired of playing games at his age. A guy your own age might accept it but at his age most guys draw a conclusion.

What Guys Said 1

• He probably will, considering humans are huge piles of mistakes, regret and sadness.
    Yes, i am very fun at parties.

What Girls Said 1

• You both seem a tad immature. Not a good mix.