Would you ever date a black girl?

I personally think race shouldn't matter but for some reason people can't look past that so I just wanted to see how many people would and wouldn't.

• Yes, Just to try something new
  • Yes, Race doesn't matter
  • No, My parents wouldn't approve
  • No, Most definitely not

Most Helpful Guy

• Sure, there is no reason for not doing it. I dated a black girl already, and I know they can be lovely

What Guys Said 23

• I LOVE black women! Black women are strong (both mentally and physically) independent and have the best looking bodies. They are fighters and know how to handle themselves! They are fighters and don't take shit from anyone! I love them and will always date them as a white guy!

• Well, the odds I will find a black girl I'm attracted to that I will look at as girlfriend material is pretty slim, but it's a possibility.

I don't think races matters in relationships generally, it's just certain races I'm more attracted to then others generally, there's exceptions to this aswell.

• race does matter in dating for multiple reasons, sweetie. "for some reason people can't look past that" so you're upset that you're stuck dating black guys?

Look, be real.

Different race means different looks, means farther away from a person's "type." Looks are everything, but they're a lot.

Looks also mean different culture. That's not fun to deal with, and Psychology studies tell us that in successful relationships, birds of a feather flock together. Also, some groups might very much dislike the culture of other groups.

Also--people want their kids to look like them, often. It's part of why people like kids so much--it's like you live in after death, for a bit, because you kids are still around, and hence, a link to you is still around.

Politics. In the USA, for example, whites are condemned as evil racists keeping poor black people down. Who the heck would want to deal with that more by dating a black girl?

• This entirely too depressing and absurd for me to even completely read (smh)

• I don't think it's called logic or reality, The proper definition for it is your obscure idea that belittles blacks , why would whites even be condemned as evil racists if they dated a black girl. And by the way I'm not "stuck" dating black guys , Any white, Mexican, Indian, Asian etc... would be lucky to date me and this is just your opinion so I guess I can't argue with it.

• Ps, I'm sure there are open minded people out there who are open to different cultures and new ideas and relationships.

• My first girlfriend was black, and I honestly don't know why black girls get such bad rep. The common stereotype is that they are aggressive, loud mouthed, and have an attitude. But I didn't experience this. I've been with quite a few in recent years, and always a fun experience. They are also great in bed, and pretty freaky based on the ones I've been with.

• I love me some milk chocolate

• yes why not? rumor is black girls have big feet

• I'm sorry but that's absurd, The size of your feet is in your genes and any race girl can have big or small feet. I've seen plenty of white or other raced girls with big feet and I've seen a lot of black girls with small feet

• What does foot size have to do with dating? Lol

• i like big feet

• Caramel Black, Hell yes!

• I've only every dated black girls, but am non-exclusive.

• of course, why wouldn't i?

• If date anyone I was attracted to. Problem is, I don't think I'd ever be attracted to a black girl.

• Your loss

• xD 10 point response right there.

But what can I say? You win some you lose some. Also, there isn't a very abundant number if black girls where I live. So if I was interested, actually finding a girl would be very challenging.
      And then there's the whole issue of peer pressure...

• Well, I guess I see where you're coming from.

• I would date outside of my race. Don't have any problems with it

• I would, but I don't think most black girls would date Indian guys.

• I would miss the black jokes and she would miss the white jokes. Not worth it lol

• I want Tamera Mowry. <3

• Personally no I wouldn't because I don't find black women attractive.

• Why is that?

• Honestly I'm not sure, I just don't find them attractive. I just prefer white girls. Obviously if I was chatting to someone and didn't know what they looked like until later on but we had a great chemistry then sure I would but yea

• For some race does matter. Would I date a black woman? Yes, Just to try something new.

• so so
    i dont like but maybe it can be

• Yes I would date a black girl, if we had a good connection and great chemistry. The color of a woman's skin doesn't matter to me.

• It's all about attraction, not race. I'm a white guy and I do find a lot of black women attractive (as many as white and other races) and wouldn't hesitate to date them if I had the opportunity. My experience though has been that they tend to be a bit aloof and cold toward me. Many have been downright racist, although for some reason they don't seem to see it that way.

• I've got model looks ill date anyone if theyre as physically pleasing to me

• I wouldn't only date a black girl i would make love to one.

• Once you go black,
    Other vag is just whack.

What Girls Said 6