White Girls: would u date or marry a brown/black guy?

i personally wudnt care at all... he loves me 4 who i am? nd can make me happy nd care bout me? Then evrythng would b going great! wht bout u? do u feel th same way or nah?

0|0
3|3

Most Helpful Guy

• My honest assessment... many more white girls would marry a black/Brown guy if their families would not obviously disapprove.

Many white girls that don't interracially date don't not because of lack of attraction... but because of family disapproval and even family amandonment /disownment (Yes some white families are really that strict!)

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 2

• the only reason why i am commenting is that there's a lot of negative bias toward black guys and white girls. See from my area, i get a little scared for some of these girls with a black guy. -_- lot of them are playing the part you see in rap videos and its really annoying. Sadly white guys can be tremendous douche bags as well but that black stereotype has got to end somehow

0|0
    0|0
  • Lack of white girls answering this question suggests they wouldn't. It's best if they all stick to white guys. When a white girl dates someone else, her white peers and many family members are highly likely to look down upon her for dating a darker skinned guy. Not a good situation for either of them.

0|0
    2|0

What Girls Said 3

• Of course, race doesn't matter to me.

0|0
    0|0
  • I would! Generally most of my crushes are on white males, but black guys can certainly be attractive and there's nothing wrong at all with loving a black dude :)

0|0
    0|0
  • race shouldn't matter if you like them then you like them

0|0
    0|0