Girlfriends birthday is in 5 DAYS only, I have no idea what to get her, so what should I do?

Just found out my girlfriends birthday is in 5 days. She said for her birthday all she wants is me, and I have a feeling she might go for sex. Im off topic already, see how stupid I am? Anyways, I want to do something for her birthday she will think is totally romantic so we can both get a good "gift".
What do I do?

Most Helpful Girl

• You could get her perfume but a nice errotic smelling one, Darling by Kylie Minogue is a nice one or Curious by Britney Spears, it's £20 but worth is as even the lotion smells of the perfume so they last twice as ong as other perfumes too, then you could lay out candles in your room, get some chocolates, buy some sexy silk sheets with pillow cases and put petals on the bed and some whipped cream and play with the chocolates and cream.

What Girls Said 3

• I like plushies a lot! :D It doesn't matter if it is cheap it just has to be fluffy and cute! :D If u can think of some cartoon or game or something she likes a lot or soemthing representative of her childhood that she had talked about then thats a plus! :D

• Well what does she like? candies are always sweet but not really original.

• She LOVES candy. How could I be so stupid? Hahaha.

• Lol (x Well candies great then! glad to help (:

What Guys Said 1

• tie a ribbon around your cock then pull down your pants and say surprise.

• This has to be the funniest one I have ever seen, I would give you MH but im too lazy, #American