How would you feel if a girl asked you to marry her?

I been dating this girl since 2012 and basically grown to know she's a controlling girl. She's also act like a person with mental issues. Well before she deployed yesterday she asked me to marry her I said yes. On Facebook i get no space. Everything she write on Facebook I'm tagged in or she want me to write on Facebook or it at least have something to do with me. She has the whole army on my page including her mom, my family is so involved with my relationship it's hard to breakup so I have no choice but to do it while she deployed. She want everything her way and each time I don't do what she say she go out of her way to force it to happen. people is basically looking at Facebook thinking we are in love. It's like a routine with her. I'm all over her facebook, everything she say on Facebook as you scroll down has to do. With me. People are so happy thinking I'm really gonna marry her but they just assuming through facebook. I didn't ask her she asked me and I felt that was crazy. If I'm not being video'd I'm in. A picture somewhere. she's too demanding and want attention. My friends are all happy. I'm getting tagged in statuses but my best friend knows I'm not gonna marry her. He think it's crazy that a female propose to you. When she was here she was doing so much drama. When I make a status it has to be like her or drama will start. If she suspect I'm talking to a girl, she will go add her on facebook. Why would a girl ask you to marry her? With my family so much involved I felt trapped. Everybody adding her on Facebook and everybody adding me on facebook. It's like she want stuff her way. I'm always in front of a camera so she can post it on facebook. Now I gotta pretend to be happy because everyone in my family is all happy for me and doing happy things. They going by what's on facebook.

Most Helpful Girl

• Why don't you just tell her it bothers you? God damnit be a man. Deactivate your Facebook if it bothers you so much. If
    You loved her as much as she loved you this wouldn't my an issue. This is a one sided relationship. Sure she might be crazy, but you have to step up!

• She's not the type of female that can take an answer no it's not easy like you think it is

• I tried it once my ex house was burned down by her

• Alright, but you're worrying about you.
      If you aren't gonna marry her and have a problem with her, tell her straight up.

What Girls Said 4

• i agree u need to tell ure loved ones the truth that this army bitch is crazy and get help to get her away from u. get a restraining order on her if u have to if she dont know how to act. speak up. and get away from her. tell her how u feel in details. i feel u

• This what my uncle just said

• Tell this Army bitch what's up. I've seen several friend in relationships like yours. You should stand up, put your foot down and demand some space. Tell her that you are tired of her shit and that you are not going to marry her.

Then X her out of your life, get a restraining order, and find a more down-to-earth chick.

• My uncle in the army and said this same thing

• Better to end it sooner rather than later. Sounds like not a lot of fun.

• I never heard a female asking a guy to marry them people too busy going by what's on Facebook

• Damn, you must really be jealous of Jay-Z right now.

What Guys Said 2

• Wow, I felt claustrophobic just reading this. This is the kinda thing that I hate about social media, and it's the reason I almost never use my Facebook account. It's just way too much involving other people I'm your shit.

Anyway, you gotta take a stand and just say what's up. You're not marrying her, and that's that. There's no easy way out of it, and this can serve as a good lesson for you going forward on the importance of setting boundaries.

• Ya but my fam ain't comment nor like it because I'm not marrying her. Everybody else think I am but she reactivated her page for attention. Now everybody else adding me and liking my stuff from the military.

• Didn't read everything. Man up bro. It'll only get worse from here on out.

• Thanks

• Damn bro that is a powerful girl to get your friend to X you out

• Soft like a marshmallow.