Could it be sown in such a way that a girl leaving her boyfriend for me and me leaving my girlfriend for her as a grand romantic gesture?

Assuming I play all my available cards perfectly. Should You need more back story make a comment I will update.

• Grand Gesture
  • Kind of Romantic I guess
  • Big no-no
Okay, she was an ex of mine from 2 years back and has been with her current boyfriend a year (c according to her) I have just recently began talking to her again and I like to think my intuition is normally spot-on and It feels as though she is still
No. This is not an okay thing to do, not okay nor fair to the other guy even.

Most Helpful Girl

• I'm not sure. This seems to be the kind of thing that happens in movies, that makes me skeptical.

• Okay, she was an ex of mine from 2 years back and has been with her current boyfriend a year (c according to her) I have just recently began talking to her again and I like to think my intuition is normally spot-on and It feels as though she is still interested but hesitant.

• Ohhh okay. I see the puzzle, now it makes more sense. Well just in case I wouldn't get totally caught up in her until she's definitely single.

• Thanks for MH

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• Happens in the movies all the dam time. its pretty fucked up in reality tho.

• Well I think as long as you're both happy about it then it's right! :D