Are there any girls out there who like fixing guys?

I have been really hurt in the past, I know what I need. I need a girl, who has the desire to heal my emotional wounds.

Are there girl's who like fixing guys?

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't think I do it on purpose honestly. I don't know what it is but every guy I've dated has had some previous heart break and depression that I helped (or at least tried) them through. It never worked out though because their insecurities got the best of them and caused major problems. In the case of my current boyfriend, we both had our hearts broken and we helped each other get back up and together we're stronger than ever.

What Girls Said 8

• Technically no one can fix your problems, even if someone looks at you like a project car. You're the only one who can work through your problems.

• If that line of thinking were true, why do we need doctors. We are all going to die anyway. Let the weak and needy die. Darwinism at its finest.

• Unless you have a physical abnomrality that causes your emotional issues, the chances of someone else being able to help you, without you attempting to fix yourself is slim to none. Physical ailments are different than emtional/mental ailments. It is true that Physical problems can lead to emotional/mental disorders that can be treated with medication. However, what you're looking for isn't realistic.

• Go and have some professional help. Nobody is a therapist you know.
    Then you can have healthy relationship.

Otherwise she might turn your mother while fixing you. Nobody likes to be fixed. Personally I don't like. Why do you want to be fixed? I really don't know.

• castration? no.

• if you're my type and you could be fixed (=it's not in your nature to whine about things, it's just temporary)

• Emotional baggage is a no-go for me. I'm attracted to guys who can fix themselves, it shows strength of the mind and resiliency.

• Then you are not a girl.

• I'm not a girl because I prefer strong minded men? I'm sorry, but if I can go through hell and back and come out scared but not broken, I expect my partner to be able to do the same. I have little patience for the weak minded.

• You're right, I'm not a girl, I'm a woman.

• There are gils who like fixing boys, but the main person who needs to fix you is you, no one else can do it for you and you sure as hell can't depend on anyone to do it for you.

• But she could help me

• I think she should support you, but I still think it all comes back to you; I don't know you but I have faith in the fact that if you take responsibility for emotional wounds and work on your issues you'll become a great man one day. A man any women would be proud to call hers.

• I could try to help you.

• Only if you live in Austria preferable in vienna.

• I live in the US.

• I think all girls have that fantasy

• Really? I should get out more...

• I think she's referring to a "bad boy" not a guy who's in "emotional stress". Girls love trying to reform bad guys because it gives them something to do

• Sadwalkingawaysong, no I'm actually referring to a guy with emotional issues lol

What Guys Said 5

• The problem is, she isn't going to fix you he way you need to be fixed, she is going to fix you the way she thinks you should be fixed.

• Thats what your mom is for.

• Pretty much most girls that like bad boys.

• Sure they can chop of your balls, walk you around on a leash while they shop, and make you carry their bags if you let them. If you're a vulnerable mess, there is always someone that can exploit that to their advantage if you let them mold you into some new tragedy.

• Wonderful, humanity is evil

• Girls seem to want to fix guys with addiction or emotional issues, but not really in the sense of having emotional wounds. Depressive problems do not bring in the ladies.

• Girls are the scum of this world