I really miss him that I don't want to sleep. It's been more than two months, when will I feel better?

I cut off my best friend because he turned into a jerk. I really liked him a lot, and knowing that I liked him, he lead me on and hurt me. Our friendship initially started because he had a crush on me but I was in a relationship. When I came out of my relationship I started to fall for him, but then he didn't want anything anymore. He then continued to lead me on, hinting at us being together and giving me mixed signals. I got fed up a couple months back and walked away telling him that I can't deal with his hot-and-cold attitude.

It's been more than 2 months I miss him so much. I don't even want to speak to other guys. He was my best friend he spoke to me every single day. We shared everything with each other. Every time something in my life would happen I would run to him. And every time things in his life were bothering him he would run to me. I just don't know what to do. and on top of our friendship i have feelings for him and it's just so hard. we really can't be together and I don't know how to move on.

Most Helpful Girl

• I am going to tell you something someone told me it did not hit me until recently that I do have control. We cannot control thinking itself but we can control what we think about. I understand this is not a fix all and does not work over night. We have to reprogram our brains to think differently almost like brain washing our self. We also control how we feel.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0