Call again or wait to be called/ texted?

so, I met a girl. we talked. i was very direct with my intentions, and even though she supposedly had a BF she invited me on a date that moment with her & her friend. we all talked, got to know eachother & had some laughs. she said she had a great time, and gave me her #. I called her the next day and she texts me that she's at work. I told her it was fine & that I'd call the next day. I called texted if she could talk & no reply. I called later and no answer and I left a voicemail. she hasn't called or anything since. what should I do? she told me she was going to be very busy working to have $ for her trip. she said 'that doesn't mean I'm not interested in you or seeing you, its just that she is going to be busy. but she told me to stop by her work as a customer so she could talk to me more.

don't call again & wait for her to call or call again? or go visit her in person?

Most Helpful Girl

• Wait for her to call you. If she's truly interested in you she'll call. We all have thing we are obligated to do but we make time for who or what we want. You said that she supposedly has a boyfriend, well that might be a reason for her not calling. Give her a tad bit of time to call you. Don't go popping up anywhere searching for her.

What Girls Said 1

• Yeah like the guys said wait for her to call you back you already called her enough times.

What Guys Said 3

• Whoa boy time to draw in the reins on this one. Absolutely NO contact whatsoever until she reciprocates. Wait for her to call/. text you. And in the future for the rest of your life you will do the same anytime you are in doubt. You are smothering her. There isn't a girl on the planet who likes desperate or clingy.

Ease back homie.

• ok will do, thanks. I just have so much different reactions. I've had women get angry because I took 1 week to call, I've had people tell me, like you that its desperate to call so much, while I've had other people tell me to keep trying because of whatever reason.

• Never ever listen to those people ever again. They know not what they speak of. If a girl is going to blow you off because she thinks you,"waited to long" then she is not worth pursuing. 3 days is a general rule after acquiring digits. After that just don't be too available. And you're young, you shouldn't be. Keep yourself busy and engaged in healthy activities- work, school, sports, reading - and you won't have time to think about whether it's too early/late to call a girl. It'll just work itself out naturally and every girl (mentally stable) will appreciate that.

• Wait it out 2 more days that will give you peace of mind that you tired then call her. Anyway man I have been through this kind of thing before and Its not worth all the drama, Its like its a women's world why do we have to do all the work if this is how she's going to be let it go man down the road you will be so glad you did.

• ok will do. thank you. I just have so much different reactions. I've had women get angry because I took 1 week to call, I've had people tell me, like you that its desperate to call so much, while I've had other people tell me to keep trying because of whatever reason. its driving me insane. I have a lot of success with women but its moments in which I feel that nothing is turning out.

• thank you.

• You are very welcome

• Wait for her to call. She might have just been trying to drum up business. "Come in as a customer.. now you're here, you might as well buy something"