If a guy asks you out and you don't find him attractive should you go?

Say it is someone you work with or see semi-regularly, you are in your mid-20s and single, not really looking for a relationship or anything like that, and you are particular about the types of men you normally date. So this guy who you don't find attractive asks you out, should you go and give him a chance?

• Yes, give him a chance.
  • No, if you're not attracted to him now you won't be later.

Most Helpful Guy

• I'll put it like this. There are women that I haven't found to be that attractive. After working with them and being around them for a bit, they may become more attractive because I got to know them. But there are some, well most, that nothing would make me go out on a date with them. I'm not even going to waste my time. So, if you work with this person and you see them on a semi regular basis, and you can find nothing attractive about them, then just kindly turn them down.

• Thank you. I know what you mean, I once accepted a date with a man who I did not find attractive and it just made me feel bad after the date when he asked for another. I don't want to lead anyone on, so I kindly declined.

What Guys Said 4

• No, especially if he's a coworker and you will be seeing him often.

• You can say if he is attractive or not just be his appearance you should view his personality and give him a chance.

• I wouldn't say you should go for a relationship with him, but give him a chance to show who he really is. People cannot be defined so easily so, chances are he can be someone completely different from what you thought. just spend little time with him, talk a little more and try to figure out if there is something about him you didn't knew. but let him know the all thing first, otherwise he may develop hopes

• just take him for a test drive and fuck him a few times. you don't have to commit if he sucks.

What Girls Said 4

• no bc it will be awkward later when u have to reject him don't lead him on

• You tell him you dont mix your professional and personal life so you ill never date someone you work with. This answer alone is enough. Just tell him :"No"

• No…you don't find him attractive with clothes on…that isn't going to change with clothes off.

• Yes.
    He may become incredibly attractive once you get to know him. =)