I really need some help, should I text this guy or not?

so i dated this guy for the past 2 months it was going great until he text me yesterday and told me he thought he was ready for a relationship when he asked me out but now he doesn't think he is and he didn't want it to come across in anyway other than than that, he said he didn't want to waste my time and imply he wanted something more, he said he don't feel it and he won't lie and pretend but I've really fallen for him. i wanna text him and let him now that im still here for him and i dont wanna fall out with him what shall i do?

Most Helpful Guy

• All you can do is do your part and fight for what you want. Text him back and say that you feel totally different and what it is that you want and that you're willing to give it a shot. If he still replies back saying the same thing he's already told you, then leave it alone.

What Guys Said 1

What Girls Said 0