Am I ugly, and what can I do to get a girlfriend?

As the question says. I am 23 never had a girlfriend and I figure it's because of my looks (that and I never actually tried asking a girl out)

Most Helpful Guy

• Man you could look a lot worse your not even that bad looking (no homo) but Yeh your problem I think may be that you haven't asked a girl out unfortunately guys are expected to. make the first move 9 times outta 10. No eas way but you just gotta do it. The day I started just asking girls out I found they like it. Shows your confident and I think girls like the confidence thing. You just gotta do it, get turned Down? May be disheartening but just get yourself up and try again. Can't have every girl. Just think of it like that. All the best. I had no love. life but since I stated just straight up talking to. girls works now I'm happier. Don't dive straight in though be their friend first. if it feels right then just go. ahead. and ask

What Girls Said 1

• You're okay looking.
    Sure looks help in the dating world, but if you don't know how to talk to a girl it will set you back for far !
    Work on your approach and how you talk to women.

What Guys Said 6

• You're not ugly. Looks help, but it matters how you carry yourself. When it comes to women, you can't give a shit. All you can do is own who you are and be yourself. If you're still worried about your looks, hit the gym and tone yourself up. That accomplishment will give you some confidence and it will show with women.

• Eh, trust me dude, even if a fricking bus crashed into my face, I could get a gf easy. It's just who you get. You'll get a gf if you stop thinking of yourself and how people are judging you, because tbh, nobody really is. Girls get intersted in guys who are enjoying themselves without their company, but just be wise who you take, and who not. Lotta girls are bad for you.

• you can start participating at social meet ups that have to do with hobbies you like to get a potential girlfriend.

• You're not asking the right question.

get off the internet, do some deep thinking.

• Get rich buddy... that's all that any chick really cares about!!

• you can't expect them to fall from sky onto your lap, you gotta make a move to make things happen for you