Megan Fox vs Milla Jovovich, who is hotter and why?

Megan Fox vs Milla Jovovich, who is hotter and why?
i personaly find milla hotter, coz her features seems soo striking!!! and i love her almond shaped eyes and her olive skin,...

0|1
17|11

Most Helpful Girl

• I always told everyone I know, I WOULD GO LESBIAN FOR MILLA JOVOVICH !!!

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 11

• I absolutely love Milla Jovovich! her mannerisms are quite adorable! she is just so soothing.

0|0
    0|0
  • Milla jovovich. super hot, all natural

0|0
    0|0
  • If it's Megan Fox without the million and two surgeries, she's hotter, but else it's Jovovich. Megan Fox looks like an alien these days...

0|0
    0|0
    • urgh fox was ugly before surgery, she needed it,... but i think she looks hotter after surgery,

• Show All
    • no i just thot she looked ugly before surgery,... but overall surgeries aren't the best thing it does give a plastic look to the face,...

• Okay, I do agree with that. It's rare to see surgeries actually make someone look prettier.

• Obviously Megan.

0|1
    0|0
    • you just answered my other Q thot you didn't follow women like thses,.. lol guys are so silly somtimes...

• both women are attractive but I don't find them appealing. I like megan more because I saw one of her interviews and she seemed really cool, down to earth, and a real sweetheart.

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    0|0
    • so whos your pic?

• Show All
    • I agree, it's why I chose two photos that weren't photoshopped. Admittedly this isn't Milla's most flattering photo too.

• true, it isnt,...

• I'm guessing my opinion will be less popular, but Megan Fox. I prefer Megan's face and body, especially considering Milla has no butt.

0|0
    0|0
  • Milla all the way! I just like her features, I've followed her for years and love the way she makes an effort for all her fans.

0|0
    0|0
  • Before the surgeries, Megan Fox was one of the hottest women alive. Now? Not so much.

0|0
    0|0
  • megan fox, no contest. she has a much prettier face and she has boobs unlike jovovich who has none.

0|0
    1|0
  • definitely Milla

0|0
    0|0
    • i know i would kiss her lol, i heard girls would go lesbo for fox but i dont see her as appealing to me,...

• as you say, milla is just so striking

What Girls Said 16

• Megan's attractive. But she is your everyday usual attractive which can be boring. Mila is older, taller and she has nicer eyes. Some older and taller women have a factor younger women dont have yet.

But neither to me is hot I like more exotic (non white) looking women, its less common, they also age better generally. Its why at 40 + they look amazing.

0|0
    0|0
    • non-white women are less common in Europe maybe? common everywhere else.

• Milla has special charm, I always think.

0|0
    0|0
  • neither...

0|0
    0|0
  • Before Megan Fox had plastic surgery I'd have to go with her. But now that she has that fake look, Milla is more appealing

0|0
    0|0
  • Milla all the way! I don't really think she's a good actress but I think she's so gorgeous! If she liked me I'd definitely think about going lesbian for her. Like damn lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • megan without the tan

0|0
    0|0
  • Milla jovovichi - she's so classy and unpretentious.
    Yea Magan is hot... but I Milla stands out more

0|0
    0|0
  • Pre-surgery Megan.

0|0
    0|0
  • Milla is just all around bad ass! Love her!

1|0
    0|0
  • Milla all the way!
    She seems more real than Megan, and kinder and funny etc etc so that makes her hotter :P

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox, but she is such a whore

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan by far

0|0
    0|0
  • Milla jovovichi she is my favorite and her eyes are just beautiful

0|0
    0|0
  • I think megan fox is hotter

0|0
    0|0
  • Megan Fox, mostly because she's a classic beaut.

0|0
    0|0
  • Both are very boring choices but I vote Milla Jovovichi

0|0
    1|0