My boyfirend of 3 years left me for another girl who looks like megan fox?

i didn't want him to leave me,... he had this thing for girls who looked like megan fox, lindsay lohan,... and i did kindv got sick of his prefrence for girls with that look,... coz im nowere near good looking as them,...

so he found a girl who lookedl like that,... and just said he wasn't in love with me or cared for me that way any more,... i felt soo hurt,.. he was there for me through out the good times as well as the bad times,... he was the one i turned to when i felt lonely,...(i never smothered him i swear!)

and i would ignore all his rude comment, do thing for him he ask for,... he would say such mean things but i would forget them coz i just adored him so much,. i still find him just as attractive as we first meet,...

but now seeing him with the new megan fox clone, my heart aches, it aches soo bad i cry at night coz i want good looking enough for him,... i just dont know what i did wrong,...

and now i feel ugly and worthless,...

Most Helpful Guy

• Wow... your bf is the biggest dickhead in history. Period.
    Let's hope that Megan Fox clone dump him after a few months, then you'll see him running back to you begging.

Grab a bag of chips and a deck chair, sit yourself down and enjoy watching him cry on his knees.

• and how right you are, it just happend yesterday, i couldnt believe it, i actauly thot he really liked her, but SHE dumped him,... and now he doesn't even llook at me from accross the street...

What Guys Said 7

• I hate it when douche bags like that make a girl go through this experience that will shatter and ruin the rest of her experiences throughout life. always filling her mind with doubt. you will make it through this. and you will come out stronger than ever. and you will be happy.

• well, at least he didn't switched ya for someone like a 55 years oldie woman. I mean, it was a megan fox-like girl so, well, irresistible. it will be hard, but this is the moment to show yourself how strong ya are.
    there will be another guy waiting for ya around there, but to find him, ya need to get yourself out of home and that guy, out of your chest.
    wish all the best

• He's a douche, there are tons of great guys who will also be there for you through thick and thin. You will see this in time.

• i caertainly dont feel it, he left me for looks i dont think il forget that for a longtime,... its so hard

• You went out with a guy who was rude and mean to you? What did you expect? If you weren't smart or intelligent enough to know he wasn't an asshole then you deserved it, just to get some common sense knocked into you. But I've noticed a lot of girls are willing to stay with a guy who treats them badly because they are either really good looking or rich.

• no he wasn't good loking, i just liked him for him,.. lets make that clears,... but he obviously didn't feel like that for me,...

• Maybe the next guy wont' have a megan fox obsession.

• Lol the Meagan fox clone , you're not bad yourself. There's plenty of fish in the pond.

• is this why you asked the question about megan fox?

did someone compare you to milla jovocih?

• my bf just left me yesterday his obession with fox became so deep, and yes my bf he also compared me to jovovchi,... just her nose coz he said her nose is ugly my nose it just like hers,.. he left me for looks,.

apparently my head is just screwed up and down,.. he left me after 3 years!!

• thank you, now maybe il stop thinking about megan fox so much now, now that he is gone,..

• i dont like megan fox lol

What Girls Said 9

• I'm sorry for this... clearly you just weren't his preference and you can't please them all! That's the reality. In life some people will feel attraction towards you while others won't. You will also feel attraction to some and not others. That's life in a nutshell for ya! Well the dating life that is. You say you don't know what you did wrong... well you did nothing wrong. As explained above, you can't really force attraction or preferences. As much as it hurts and sucks, it's beyond your control. This wasn't a good match and it's time you realize that. Imagine spending the rest of your life with him... would you honestly have been able to deal with his obsession with other girls and rude comments? He also clearly hasn't been making you feel beautiful either otherwise you wouldn't be saying you don't think you're good looking. The right guy should make you feel beautiful. NOT insecure. This is the problem. You were giving too much in this relationship. You also seemed to give him all the power in the relationship. You should have putted your foot down on day number 1 when he decided to say rude things to you and made you feel bad about not looking like Megan Fox or something. Please please please... you can do tons better!

• Baby girl, you are nowhere near ugly. Any dickhead that says otherwise is precisely that: A dickhead. They are nothing more than dickless peasants that will soon be bowing at your feet begging your forgiveness when you end up being their next employer haha >:3

Do not dwell on this. You are strong. You put up with his verbal abuse for 3 years, his comparisons to celebrities. You will make it through this, I am sure of it. Put your foot in front of the other and walk away from this experience. Find a nice boy who will love you for you, and not your looks.

Grab a chair, pop some popcorn, and watch this trainwreck in glee. The Megan Fox clone will leech him dry and dump him within a month.

• I don't even understand why people choose their partners just because they look like some celebrities.

Obviously he has issues. Sane people are not obsessed with looks. So don't worry, you are definitely better without him.

• Wow he's a jerk! Never regret losing someone who did love you for just being you. If he is that shallow, you are better off without him and now you are free to find someone who is a better person.

• Megan Fox is actually ugly inside and out. Why do guys find her attractive? That bitch clone will dump him soon enough and when he comes crawling back, laugh at him and don't date his ass again. I hate it when guys destroy a girl's heart.

• wow you got spunk i like that,..;)

• yeah she sort of does,.. lol your right lol

• Don't feel too bad. He's missing out on an amazing person. He's a loser and he showed his true colors.

• sounds like a real loser... just let him go.

• He sounds like a bloody jerk. You are better off without, there are plenty of other guys that will love you for who you are. Don't let a scum like him get you down. Move on be happy :)

• Its like that sometimes, you just have to move forward. Your feelings are valid but don't let yourself be upset about it for too long, because he's definitely out there enjoying life while you're down in the dumps. If they break up don't take him back. He will always leave you for a hotter girl... that is if he can get one.

• Let the karma get him, he must be blind tho megan fox isn't that hot eeekkk...