How can you tell a girl you never met her boyfriend is cheating?

So I met this guy online and we started making plans to see each other.( an online service called POF) One day I was borred typed in his name and found his Facebook right away just to find out he has been in a relationship for over a year and still is. This girl looks adorable and it would be heartless just to ignore the issue and I do want to tell her... but how? I don't know her I can't confront him cause he will deny it plus he'll just continue his game. Any advice?

Most Helpful Guy

• I honestly think you shouldn't tell her, it never helps. Rather just leave it alone and stay away from the both of them if you don't like it, or ask him about it and see what he says. Also, you never really know someone's relationship situation, as what you see on Facebook often is nothing like what's happening in real life - e. g. they may be heading towards splitting up anyway.

I had a gf who harshly judged a friend of mine for what she thought of as "cheating", when the reality was they were already in late-stages of divorce, the girl he was "cheating" with, they are now happily married with children, and he's still friends with his ex-wife who has also re-married and is more happy now. You don't know anything about their situation and I think you're more likely to cause harm than help by saying sometihng, I think it's better just to leave it.

• True but he allready lied he told me that he went on vacation with his family and a "friend" . It was is girlfriend and then I went to her profile just to see pictures of them posing at the beach happily ever after couple... I feel sorry for her but everyone here seems to be convinced I should leave it alone and it makes sense so I will.

• Hm, I suppose every situation is different, so I guess you must make a call on it in the end. I just know from experience people tend to be overly quick to judge or to interfere, and that it often can do more harm than good. But there's probably no fixed rule on that.

What Guys Said 2

• You just let it go. she'll figure it out. You just don't need to be in contact anymore.

• Don't contact her or him ever again. You could open up a can of worms by doing so.

What Girls Said 3

• Don't get involved, it's not worth the headache. He could come up with lies then make you look like the bad one and she believes him, then what?

I've been in your situation before, the guy i was dealing with was a massive player and flirted with me before engaging another girl. Scum right?
    Well obviously because he was a player he wqs at it with other girls. So his fiance' ended up finding out in her own way, I didn't need to tell her a thing :) so don't worry.. what goes around comes around ;)

• Break up with him and drop it. Don't tell her.. this sounds like it can blow up in your face. The road to hell is paved with good intentions.

• Don't tell her. You have never met her... remember?